Zachary Berry - TestsForge Expert Profile
Sun Yat-Sen University and the California Polytechnic State University have granted degrees to Zachary Berry. After completing his education, Zachary Berry went on to work at Cisco Systems, Juniper Networks, Yahoo!, Paramit Corporation, and Google. In these positions, Zachary Berry used his knowledge of JAVA, Web Services, VMWare, wireless networking, and C++ to earn the positions of Project Engineer and Software Engineer. Currently, Zachary Berry's skill set allows him the privilege of working in software development for TestsForge. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: 3100 Avaya Aura Communication Manager Administration, HP0-A23 NonStop NS-series Configuration and Planning, HP3-024 HP Color LaserJet 4700 series, 3203 Avaya Aura Messaging Implementation and Maintenance, JN0-141 Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate, AC (JNCIA-AC), E20-860 Network Attached Storage (NAS) Expert Exam for Implementation Engineers, 642-263 Implementing the Cisco Unity Connection, HP0-490 HP BladeSystem p-Class Solutions I, E20-594 Backup Recovery - Avamar Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers, HP0-M41 HP Universal CMDB 9.x Software, HP0-M35 Implementing HP TRIM 7.x Software, HP0-276 Open VMS Security Administration and HP2-K26 Supporting and Servicing HP StoreOnce Solutions. Zachary Berry also creates the website of ironmanmagazine. Inspiration, information and transformation come together on Zachary Berry’s sleek, adrenaline-pumped website for Iron Man Magazine at the website of ironmanmagazine. Bodybuilders from training novices to professional muscle men and women can dive into an incredible wealth of information throughout this visually exciting site that includes updated articles on training, nutrition, lifestyle and more. The Iron Man blogs are packed with muscle news, unrivaled physique photography and exclusive interviews only found here. The blogs team up well with the site’s popular Swimsuit Spectacular videos along with the latest contest coverage from the muscle circuit. Read up on the Iron Man Magazine Naturally Championships or shop for everything you need to lose fat, build muscle and get Iron Man fit! Each e-zine online issue of Iron Man Magazine has something for every reader.
1. For this profile page (rachel-mclish) on bodybuilder Rachel McLish, Zachary Berry chose a unique question-and-answer format to best showcase this personal interview. The Ms. Olympia champion shares her stories behind her competitions over the years along with how she felt with a Ms. Olympia victory after competing for only five months. Also enjoy exclusive Rachel McLish photos for Iron Man Magazine.
2. As a safe and efficient exercise, the concentration curl has been a mainstay since the early weight training days of the 1930s. Everyone loves to develop biceps, and Zachary Berry’s webpage about concentration curls at concentration-curls, gives more background on this move and how different trainees incorporate it. The page also includes often made mistakes in doing this move that is similar to a spider curl.
3. Photographed outdoors at Gold’s Gym in Venice, California, the lovely Dawn Fernandez is the mother of three boys and trains with her husband. Zachary Berry designed this page - dawn-fernandez, to reveal Dawn’s fitness regimen and bodybuilding workout routine. She chooses Mondays and Fridays as her days to rest.
4. As proof that Iron Man Magazine really does have deep nutrional information in addition to its training and bodybuilding content, Zachary Berry designed a page for a healthy Thai Turkey Cutlet Recipe. Go to the webpage of 22942 to learn about this lean, healthy dish by trainer, nutritionist, motivator, speaker and author Jenny Grothe. Having lost 60 pounds and run three marathons, she has competed in seven figure competitions and loves a healthy dinner entrée recipe like this one.
5. In creating the About page for Iron Man Magazine, found at the webpage of about, Zachary Berry wanted to take readers from past to present. Since the first print run of just 50 copies in 1936, Iron Man magazine has become the premiere resource for weightlifting, bodybuilding and powerlifting news. Readers count on the magazine for complete, unbiased training and nutritional information plus tools and trends for the beginner to the hardcore bodybuilder/weight trainer.
6. Inspired by the impressive physiques of Shawn Ray and Flex Wheeler, Lee Banks began his passion for bodybuilding at age 15, following in the footsteps of his father. Since then, he has racked up an array of titles, that Zachary Berry compiled on this page, along with more information about Lee that paints the full picture. Learn about Lee’s training style, his favorite supplement, and how he stays motivated, all on one page.