Thomas Hanks - TestsForge Expert Profile
Force10 Networks, Juniper Networks, Akka Technologies, Apple Inc, and Cisco Systems are among the previous places of employment for Thomas Hanks. Now working for TestsForge in software development, Thomas Hanks has previously been a Software Engineer and Senior Control System Engineer. While at Concordia University, Thomas Hanks began to develop his understanding of control system design, networked control systems, C++, PLC, and wireless networks. After graduating, Thomas Hanks obtained additional education at the Ohio State University. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: 220-701 CompTIA A+ Essentials (2009 Edition), SK0-002 Server+ (2005), 1Y0-900 Citrix Provisioning Server 4.5:Administration, HP0-P19 HP-UX High Availability using Serviceguard v18, 9E0-570 CSVPN, 640-915 METRO, E20-591 Backup Recovery Solutions Exam for Technology Architects, 640-647 CVOICE, HP2-E49 Technical Essentials of HP Servers, Storage and Networking Upgrade, JK0-802 CompTIA Academic/E2C A+, HP2-B90 HP Imaging and Printing Hardware - Sales, E20-485 Content Management Application Architecture, HP0-P20 HP-UX 11iv3 System Administration, HP0-336 Identity Management, 9E0-802 Solutions and FC0-TS1 CompTIA IT for Sales Specialist. Thomas Hanks also creates the website of s2services. Maintaining your computer isn’t all about keeping all your updates current, building a fire wall and downloading only safe software. Your files can become corrupted by malicious adware, viral attacks can infiltrate from seemingly innocent sites, and you can accidentally delete files that you needed. Thomas Hanks has designed the website that will help you with some of the most common; and some of the most serious computer problems. Keep your business running smoothly by keeping your data base safe. Learn how to access your repair tools, find the best office suite software, and take advantage of free spreadsheets and viewers.
1. About the webpage of excel: On this page, Thomas Hanks gives you the steps for recovering a corrupt Excel file. Although damaged disk recovery is not easy to do successfully on your own, there are some free tools available, with links to their services. Also included are a number of applications that you can buy for recovering your corrupted files if your manual efforts have only led you to frustration.
2. About the webpage of baddisk: Nothing feels worse than disk failure, especially if your files have not been backed up. Thomas Hanks explains how hard disks work and how they fail. In this page on file recovery, he examines the effects of physical damage, logical damage and rescue disks, with their respective possibilities for repair and recovery.
3. About the webpage of deleted: It’s a terrible feeling when you’ve deleted a file and emptied your recycle bin, only to realize it was a file you really needed. You think it’s gone forever, but Thomas Hanks says this isn’t so. He will show you how to recover your deleted files as long as you had defragmented your disk just before deletion. The data remains on the disk and is only permanently removed through file shredding.
4. About the webpage of qp spreadsheet viewer: If you’re having trouble opening your Quattro Pro files, Thomas Hanks offers a solution with Freeware Quattro Pro Compatible Spreadsheets and Viewers. Also included are offers for purchasing the 602 PC Suite as an alternative to MS Office, which comes complete with a word processor, spreadsheet, photo editor and photo organizer. It just may open your corrupted files.
5. About the webpage of corrupt: Microsoft Office and other files can become corrupted for a number of reasons. Thomas Hanks put together a page that will show you how to open and repair files for Word and Excel, with simple step by step instructions. Instructions and links are included for Word Fix, which recovers damaged word files and Excel Fix for damaged Excel files.