Simon Patrick - TestsForge Expert Profile
Simon Patrick is a senior lecturer of Alcatel-Lucent and Aruba certification exams prep department. He is also the advisor to the certification exam consulting department. He currently teaches an Aruba certification exams prep course, in which customers work with Fortune 500 companies on projects. He focuses his teaching on the real certification exams questions. Patrick spent more than 6 years with Aruba, focusing on certification exam design. He is the author of the book Aruba certification exams study guide 2013. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: 6203-1 Avaya Voice Portal Implementation, 650-395 SBF for Engineers (SBFFENE), 9E0-412 EVODD, 642-889 Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next Generation Edge Network Services, 642-270 Implementing Cisco TelePresence Video Networking Solutions, 9E0-541 RSS, HP0-J51 Installing HP StorageWorks Solutions, HP0-A25 NonStop SQL/MX, HP0-S36 Architecting HP Server Solutions, E20-340 CLARiiON Solutions Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers, HP2-K32 Selling HP SMB Storage, HP0-780 NonStop Structured Query Language (SQL), HP0-M47 HP Functional Testing 11.x Software and E20-350 Network Storage - SAN Implementation. Simon Patrick also creates the website of go-education. Make learning fun with the educational games available at go-education.com. Simon Patrick’s motivation for developing this website is fueled by his passion for education and technology. Go-educaiton offers a variety of free downloadable educational games and learning tools for non-members while those who enroll in the site membership program will enjoy access to over 200 games and utilities. Visitors to the site will also find links to an online learning section, free online games from a variety of genres, and numerous links to other gaming software programs including math games, wordsearches, social stories and much, much more. You can even choose educational software categorized into individual academic subjects. Visit today and see how fun learning can be.
1. The downloadable Doodle Pad is now available at the webpage of free-doodlepad. This version of Doodle Pad includes many cool new features. Just follow the instructions that Simon Patrick provides to download for yourself. …Doodle Pad now includes the following extra features; 20 level undo facility; full screen drawing area; audio and text quick help;…
2. The free fractions tutorial on Simon Patrick’s free-fractions page takes the fear out of this often daunting aspect of math. This program includes over 160 questions that cover many concepts of manipulating fractions. …A program to help learn all about fractions. The program contains over 160 questions with a facility for teachers…
3. Simon Patrick’s free-connections page offers free access to the connections game. This is a great tool with exercises that teach connections and relationships between things. …From an idea by Violet Cox. This program helps to learn the right connections or relationships between things….
4. The Everlasting Maths Worksheet addition program can quickly get any student’s addition skills up to speed. Users can choose from three levels of addition problems ranging from single digits to triple digits. Simon Patrick provides the free download link at the webpage of free-addition.
5. The Graph Maker program simplifies the graphing process, allowing the user to add data, labels, and more to create bar graphs, pie charts, or line graphs to display data. Simon Patrick recommends this tool as a great visual aid to view statistics and other forms of data. Download for free at the webpage of free-graph-maker.