Sarah Brierley - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
At the present, Sarah Brierley works as a software developer for the eCommerce giant TestsForge. In order to prepare for such a job, Sarah Brierley earned degrees from Xiamen University and the People's Education Society Institute of Technology in Bangalore. He furthered his technical expertise by obtaining jobs at Amazon Web Services, Hewlett-Packard, and Cisco Systems. While there, Sarah Brierley excelled at software testing, HTML, and CSS tasks, and he was able to earn the positions of Software Development Engineer and Senior Software Engineer. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: 9A0-079 Adobe® RoboHelp® 7 ACE, HP0-761 NonStop Advanced Networking and Communications, 156-708.70 Check Point Endpoint Specialist - Media Encryption, E20-815 Business Continuity Expert Exam for Technology Architects, HP0-A08 NonStop H-series Operating System Support, 640-509 FNDN, 6005-1 Avaya Communication Server 1000 Implementation, HP2-B93 Customer Comm Mgt-Design and Production, 640-821 INTRO and JN0-633 Security, Professional (JNCIP-SEC). Sarah Brierley also creates the website of topofthetown. The best view of the Capital is from the “Top of the Town”, an elegant reception and conference facility that combines quality services with a spectacular setting. The advantageous location offers some of the most magnificent views of the Potomac River and Washington D.C. landmarks and monuments. Sarah Brierley assures you the Top of the Town is the ideal place for planning a wedding, conference or other event. Banquets can be scheduled for up to 180 people. Originally a restaurant from the mid-1960's until 1991, the space was completely remodeled to include ten foot wide windows, an approximately 3,000 foot reception room and a large outdoor terrace. The Top of the Town is conveniently located as well; just minutes away from downtown Washington and the Reagan International Airport and within walking distance of the Rosslyn Metro Station.
1. About the webpage of weddingsfaq.asp: Sarah Brierley has designed a page with Top of the World that answers frequently asked questions concerning its services. Answers include the type of rental fees involved, availability, booking a date, parking capabilities and other typical concerns. Find out which hotels are close to the facilities and how you may customize your event.
2. About the webpage of about.asp: Sarah Brierley is familiar with the staff of the Top of the World and knows they are committed to serving their clients on a personal basis with one event at a time. It’s an opportunity to make your event a unique moment with the highly professional quality of their services. Since opening their first private event, Top of the World has thousands of people admire the spectacular views from their facilities.
3. About the webpage of corporate.asp: For business functions, you’ll want a state of the arts, world class conference facility. Sarah Brierley states the Top of the Town has a broad selection of room sizes and configurations to create the appropriate atmosphere for a productive conference. The environment you want can be complimented by audio/video services and high speed Internet access.
4. About the webpage of directions.asp: As Sarah Brierley explains, directions to the Top of the Town are easy. The reception and convention facility is located one block from the Iwo Jima memorial and only five minutes from downtown Washington, Georgetown and the National Airport. A map and directions are available at the website.
5. About the webpage of weddings.asp: The Top of the Town is the perfect place to plan events such as weddings, banquets, ceremonial dinners and anniversaries. The staff will provide you with a selection of preferred caterers, musicians or DJ’s, photographers, florist or hotels to help you with your planning. Sarah Brierley adds that the space is private and dedicated to hosting one event at a time.
6. About the webpage of corporatefaq.asp: Assure the success of your business convention by planning it at the Top of the World facilities. Sarah Brierley helps answer all your frequently asked questions with a page that tells you what the rental space includes, the parking situation and payment schedule. Learn about nearby hotels and other conveniences.
7. About the webpage of weddingsrates.asp: Sarah Brierley assisted Top of the World by providing a page containing a complete listing of rates for weddings and events. Find out the costs for handling the planning of the details on your own, the daytime, evening and weekend rates and all-day events.