Mario Sauro - TestsForge Expert Profile
Mario Sauro is a partner in the 2 firms of certification exam preparation, with offices in Louisville, and Philadelphia. Sauro has taught IBM certification exam prep course at TestsForge since 2003. He has also taught courses about Cisco and Oracle certification exam prep course. He is the author of The 642-072 Cisco Unity Design and Networking Study Guide third edition and has been actively involved in IBM certification exam development. Sauro received a Bachelor’s degree from University of Wyoming; an Master degree from Florida Institute of Technology. During 1995-2003, he worked in IBM as the certification exam developer. Sauro’s work is about the following certification exams: 640-507 CCNA, HP0-661 NonStop Systems and Technologies, E20-690 VNX Specialist Exam for Platform Engineers, HP0-M34 HP Server Automation 9.x Software, HP0-427 Implementing & Supporting HP Storage Essentials v5.0, 9A0-154 Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, 1D0-430 CIW Application Developer, HP0-Y21 ProCurve Core Competencies, HP0-Y37 Migrating and Troubleshooting HP Enterprise Networks, 640-760 Supporting Cisco Service Provider IP NGN Operations, HP0-606 Data Protector Basics for Windows, HP2-N32 Selling HP Application Lifecycle Management Solutions and 642-874 Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures. Marketaces is a website devoted to providing marketing advice for both new entrepreneurs and marketing veterans who want to take their business to the next level. With an emphasis on online marketing, Mario Sauro created this informative website to provide valuable tips within topics such as affiliate marketing, email marketing campaigns, branding, and strategic positioning. The site is designed to provide a chronological flow of blog style articles that cover a myriad of marketing related topics. No matter what form of marketing you are engaged in, marketaces.org will inspire you with new business ideas that you can employ into your marketing strategies.
1. In his long-time involvement with website design, Mario Sauro knows the psychological impact that color can have on the marketability of a website. His article at the webpage of color-based-marketing-what-is-its-rationale reveals how different colors can influence certain psychological triggers and how this should be incorporated into the overall design of a site. …Every day there businesses employ Internet marketing agencies to employ their expert marketing strategies to their business. Often these are for huge fees…
2. The importance of effective self-promotion is the focus of Mario Sauro’s article at the webpage of marketing-is-not-everybodys-cup-of-tea. This thought provoking topic emphasizes the role that your marketing mindset plays in your overall success as a personal coach and the impact you will have on your clients. …and to build a successful coaching business …
3. Ebooks are rapidly replacing traditional books as a primary means of consuming information. In light of this increasing reality, digital media producers are being implored to act with integrity and responsibility. In an article located at the webpage of marketing-ebooks-and-using-ebooks-for-marketing, Mario Sauro advises marketers to review and comply with Federal Trade Commission guidelines that prohibit unfair or deceptive advertising in any medium.
4. If you’ve been in the marketing game for any length of time, you know that not everyone actually has personal experience with the products they promote. Mario Sauro exposes the long-term adverse impact that this practice can have on marketing your products. Check out his article at the webpage of business-to-business-marketing-is-a-different-animal and see why he believes that a marketer’s foundation should be in promoting products they are personally invested in.
5. At the webpage of there-is-more-than-one-way-to-earn-affiliate-income, Mario Sauro touches on the importance of create multiple sources of affiliate income. Readers will learn how the diverse nature of affiliate programs lends itself to securing income from many potential sources.
6. Have you ever wondered why some internet marketers are wildly successful while others barely survive? According to Mario Sauro in his article at the webpage of when-you-are-setting-up-affiliates-make-sure-to-pre-sell, the art of pre-selling plays a major role in the success of affiliate marketing. This article explains why pre-selling to targeted customers can make or break an affiliate campaign.
7. Manual traffic exchanges are discussed at the webpage of are-traffic-exchanges-a-valid-and-legitimate-form-of-online-marketing. In this article, Mario Sauro provides tips on how to implement manual traffic exchanges from a realistic perspective. As he explains, this form of market has merit if utilized in as part of a long-term strategy.