Kostis Iacovatos - TestsForge Expert Profile
Kostis Iacovatos has extension responsibilities that focus on ECCouncil and Exin certification exams. Specific research interests are in Green IT Citizen and SCNP Strategic Infrastructure Security certification. He is author of over 30 articles. Mr. Iacovatos's extension program stresses the method of certification preparation, aiming to focus on the core questions of the certification exam. He currently focuses on the following certification exams: 1Y0-A25 Engineering a Citrix Virtualization Solution, E20-545 VNX Solutions Specialist Exam for Technology Architects, 200-101 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2, HP2-H22 Sales Essentials of HP Digital Signage Solutions, 6102 Avaya Virtual Services Platform 9000 Implementation, 9E0-569 CIPT, 650-026 Cisco Digital Media System for Account Manager (CDMS1), 1D0-525 CIW E-Commerce Specialist, HP0-678 Implementing HP Enterprise Virtual Array Solutions, HP3-C02 HP Color LaserJet CP6015 and CM6040 MFP Service Qualification, 650-294 TelePresence Video Field Engineer for Express (PATVFEE), 650-665 SE Cisco SP Video Wireline Cable Headend Design (CSPWCHD), 9A0-066 Adobe ColdFusion 8 and 642-586 AWLANSE. Todd Swank has a fascinating story to tell at the website Kostis Iacovatos created in his honor. Swank was born with abnormal limbs, which are evident in his disproportionately small arms and hands, which only total eight fingers. As a former comedian, Todd was not shy about his condition and often used himself as an example that handicapping conditions should not be a hindrance to living a full life. As a former comedian, Swank’s routines often centered on his disability, but his overall message was to inspire others to lighten up, enjoy life, and make the most of any situation no matter the perceived obstacles. His website contains links to his biography, his blog, funny articles, political humor, and a host of entertaining video clips starring himself. This site proves Todd’s contention that it’s ok to be different.
1. Kostis Iacovatos’s legend page is appropriately titled The Legend of Shortarmguy. In this section, Swank tells his life story in his entertaining style and allow readers to get to a better understanding of his condition. Todd’s message conveys the truth that being different can be a good thing if we have the right attitude. …In reality, I never understood more than that. All I really knew is that I was just born that way. …
2. Todd Swank’s family was featured in the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune newspaper back in 2004. This article is centered on Todd’s children Luke and Avery, who were born with their own serious medical conditions. Their story of overcoming obstacles is both inspiring and heartwarming. To read it, visit Kostis Iacovatos’s link at the page of startribunelukeandavery.
3. The Short Arm Guy isn’t just about comedy. He also writes interesting, thought provoking articles that he sends in the form of emails. Kostis Iacovatos has compiled many of these writings in one place at his inspiration page.
4. Recently, Todd was selected to appear on the TV program Miami Ink. At the page of miamiink, Kostis Iacovatos chronicles Todd’s experience during the filming of this episode on the TLC network. Follow his adventure with photos and videos as told by this first hand account.
5. Follow Todd’s adventures as he shares his life through his photo diary. Kostis Iacovatos created a page especially for Todd’s pictures at the page of shortarmguyphotos. ... On Thursday night, we went and saw the new Indiana Jones movie. It was fun, it was a thrill ride…