Katherine Oliver - TestsForge Expert Profile
Since beginning work in the computer software field over ten years ago, Katherine Oliver has worked in positions that require extensive knowledge of software development and information technology. These skills were first obtained while Katherine Oliver was attending the Indian Institute of Technology and further developed at Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. Katherine Oliver is proud to bring these skills to his position as part of TestsForge's software development team, and he has previously used these skills in positions at Apple, AppDynamics, Cisco, and Cassidian Communications, Inc. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: 646-391 LCSE, 642-586 AWLANSE, HP0-081 OpenVMS System Administration, 640-816 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2, E20-822 CLARiiON Solutions Expert Exam for Storage Administrators, E20-455 Content Management Web Application Programming, HP0-660 NonStop Kernel Basics (Level 1), 1Y0-A24 Citrix XenServer 5.6 Administration, HP2-H01 Servicing HP Desktops and Workstations, 642-242 Unified Contact Center Enterprise Implementation, 642-979 Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Support Specialist Qualifier, HP2-E57 IT to Business Alignment - HP Always On Support Services, 1Y0-991 Citrix MetaFrame XP Advanced Admin, 646-671 Advanced Wireless LAN for Account Managers and 9A0-056 Adobe Dream weaver CS3 ACE. Katherine Oliver also creates the website of artmatters. Art transcends all cultural and social barriers, striking a response that not only appreciates the craftsmanship of the artist but develops an understanding of the people and way of life the art represents. Katherine Oliver helped to create a wonderful website that follows the arts in Africa, the Indian Ocean Islands and the Diaspora. The Art Mastters format is presented in professional journalistic style with an objective view of the artistic, intellectual and creative expressions of the region. The goal is to enlighten humanity about Africa in the hopes of bringing about better understandings and a collaboration between Africa and the rest of the world. Art Matters makes every effort to ensure their information is accurate, fair and objective before publication. The website is non-political and non-religious, resting on a foundation of humanistic principles free from discrimination.
1. About the webpage of bbc moves her kiswahili radio and online production kenya and tanzania: BBC Global News in Kenya is planning to move the entire radio and online production to East Africa. The Art Matters coverage of BBC news in Africa, which is dedicated to TV news programs for African audiences is assisted by Katherine Oliver. BBC is the only international broadcaster with a daily TV program in Kiswahili.
2. About the webpage of Why wives should not rush into defending ‘cheating’ husbands : Don’t defend your cheating husband is the message of an article put out by Art Matters, with the assistance of Katherine Oliver. The article challenges concepts of fidelity with the statement that men have an in-built urge to stray and that the man who does not cheat on his wife is not necessarily faithful. He could be timid or simply hasn’t received the opportunity to cheat on his wife. Author Carol Botwin is an authority on sexuality and relationships, and author of the book, “Men Can’t be Faithful; the Ultimate Guide to Men’s Infidelity”.
3. About the webpage of kenyan-sacred-music-singer-speaks-about-her-background-family-and-the-challenges-of-her-work: The life of a girl growing up in Kenya is crystallized through an interview of a young Kenya gospel singer. Katherine Oliver helped Art Matters in presenting a page that carries you through her life and explains her inspiration for choosing what she calls her path to salvation and sharing her message through her gospel music. Through the question and answer interview, she tells about her family life, her education and how she was introduced to music recording.
4. About the webpage of winter-wine-and-food-tours-to-south-africa-chile-and-argentina-in-2014: Traveling in the winter can be pleasurable if your tour is a wine and food expedition. Katherine Oliver collaborates with Art Matters to present a page that takes you into the two main wine countries of South America; Argentina and Chile. Organized by BLWine, who specialize in wine tours for wine professionals and enthusiasts, the page describes the wine tasting and gastronomical experiences involved, as well as an enticement to try wine tasting in South Africa. …Britt Karlsson, co-founder of BKWine, says: “This is a ‘full-bodied’ programme where we have put together all of the best of what Chile and Argentina can offer in terms of wine …
5. About the webpage of overall winner of kenya national heritage art competition leaves for london: The winner of the Kenya National Heritage Art Competition leaves for London on a week long, all expense paid trip and is interviewed by Art Matters reporter, Ogova Ondego. The coverage is included in a page designed by Katherine Oliver and includes a glossy image of the artist’s work, along with photographs of the young artist and his sponsors.