Jody Fuller - TestsForge Expert Profile
Jody Fuller's software development position at TestsForge is the latest part of a career that has spanned more than ten years. In that time, Jody Fuller has developed software projects pertaining to wireless networking, JAVA, C, and C++. He has worked at HSBC, Wipro, Gameloft, Cisco Systems, and Quark Software Inc. During his employment, Jody Fuller used the skills that he obtained through his education at National University of Singapore and the Indian Institute of Technology in order to earn the positions of Programmer Coordinator, Senior Technical Lead, and Senior Programmer. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: HP2-T19 Servicing HP BladeSystem Solutions, HP0-M36 HP Data Protector Software Fundamentals for Windows, HP2-K21 Designing HP Enterprise Storage Solutions - Delta, HP0-086 HP BladeSystem p-Class Solutions, 650-379 Advanced Borderless Network Architecture System Engineer (ABNASEE), 9E0-441 CIPT, 640-893 Supporting Cisco Datacenter Networking Devices, E20-018 Virtualized Infrastructure Specialist Exam for Cloud Architects, HP0-J45 Designing and Implementing HP P4000 SAN Solutions, 650-179 Small-Medium Business for Account Managers (SMBAM), 200-101 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2, HP0-Y37 Migrating and Troubleshooting HP Enterprise Networks and HP0-Y43 Implementing HP Network Infrastructure Solutions. Jody Fuller also creates the website of schoolshistory. The schoolshistory.org.uk website has become a top online resource for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Inset and Consultancy for History Teachers and the Heritage Sector. SchoolsHistory has 15 years of experience providing CPD to teachers. Ranging from one-to-one sessions with NQT's to providing course content for MA courses, they have catered for the training needs of history teachers at all career stages. As experienced teachers, they are fully aware of the need to provide guidance that can be transferred straight into the classroom. CPD sessions are practical in nature -- no lectures! Thanks to Jody Fuller’s webmaster skills, parts of this website have recently been redeveloped. Now, students will find the GCSE sections easier to navigate and the whole of the teachers section has been redesigned to make the full range of resources more accessible. Music in history lessons, assessment for work, discussions about teaching and recommended resources are also featured.
1. Children love to learn about castles, which always makes it fun for history teachers to build lessons around the different types of castles and their development. Jody Fuller’s page on Castles foir Schools History, Castles, incorporates links to different parts of the Castles section to see more detailed descriptions as well as a castle-term glossary.
2. On this page, take advantage of the comprehensive teaching and learning ideas and activities that pupils have responded very well to: the webpage of activities. Jody Fuller used a grid format to neatly layout the activities/resources and their description. History teachers will delight in this resource page that covers thousands of years, from pre-1066 to the Middle Ages and modern day (post 1900).
3. Online ICT based history lessons are the focus of Jody Fuller’s page for Schools History found here: the webpage of ictbasedlessons. Explore links for Years 7, 8, and 9. Then browse additional material on Medicine Through Time and Citizenship.
4. Schools History recommended books can be found at the webpage of books/index.htm. Jody Fuller used this section to provide valuable links to books, videos and software that are popular among history teachers. Films for History Lessons and Music for History Lessons are additional sections with helpful CPD content.
5. As a treasure trove of information, the multimedia resources on Jody Fuller’s page mutimedia/multimedia_index.htm span SHP GCSE Development studies and SHP GCSE Depth Studies to GCSE Modern World. You can also search for Multimedia Starters by the creator’s name. Starters by Dan Moorhouse and Tony Fox are featured here, along with videos have been converted to 3gp format for use on a mobile phone or PDA.
6. With 15 years of experience in providing CPD to teachers, SchoolsHistory is an expert resource for Inset and Consultancy for History Teachers and the Heritage Sector as well as the opportunity to find relevant CPD sessions, all at the webpage of training. Jody Fuller added a form on the right side of the page so visitors can get started with your CPD or consultancy by completing and submitting the form.