Erik pulgarin - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
Erik pulgarin currently works at TestsForge, where he is enjoying employment as a Software Developer. Before he obtained this position, Erik pulgarin enjoyed working for a variety of companies in similar positions, including Cisco Systems, Juniper Networks, IBM, and Cordys. Specifically, Erik pulgarin worked at these companies as a Senior Software Engineer, Staff Software Engineer, and Principal Software Development Engineer. He obtained the knowledge needed to excel in these positions while attending the Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics. His research is focused mostly on the following certification exams: 642-373 Cisco Express Foundation for Systems Engineers, 642-785 Maintaining Cisco Service Provider Quality of Service, 1Y0-A20 Citrix XenApp 6.5 Administration, 642-874 Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures, HP0-M57 HP Project and Portfolio Management Center 9.x Software, 650-568 Web Security for Field Engineers (WSFE), 642-188 Implementing Cisco Telepresence Installations, HP3-C17 HP ScanJet N6350 Service and Support, 640-553 Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security, 642-617 Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Features, HIT-001 CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician, HP3-X11 Servicing HP Notebook Products, 650-667 SE Cisco SP Video Cable Access Design (CSPVCAD). Erik pulgarin also creates the website of aawc. The African American Web Connection is a website site promoting and celebrating African American culture. Here, you can read reviews of products marketed towards African Americans, including black hair care products, vitamins, and skin care items. There are also DVDs showing popular hair styling techniques. However, the site goes well beyond the peripherals and also showcases important arts and literature, including ancestry, religion, poetry and art, business and entertainment. This award-winning website is a gateway for the issues that the African American community cares about today. Erik pulgarin’s goal in making this site, in collaboration with William R. Jones, was to provide a doorway into Afrocentric resources. Many feel that mainstream news and art websites underreport significant events in black culture, and so with the AAWC, the community now has a site made for them that reports on important stories. The webmaster often says that it’s a site belonging to the community, and so is always receptive to feedback, suggestions and new angles from readers.
1. About the webpage zaah.html This page by Erik pulgarin covers African American art, sports, notable names, cinema, literature and historical stories. This page includes links as well as a summary of each items, some that link to audio and video biographies. There are also guides to understand the more complex elements of black history.
2. About the webpage Zaap.html African American publications focus on issues that matter to African Americans, from politics and race to financial news to healthcare and culture, it is important the community stays apprised of the latest changes. Erik pulgarin’s news and publication page list each magazine and its particular niche.
3. About the webpage Zaae.html: Entertainment is a huge part of black culture and Erik pulgarin’s entertainment page highlights some of the most important actors and singers in the black community. Among the big names include Angela Bassett’s page, Miles Davis’ discography, and more mainstream news channels and sites for updates.
4. About the webpage aah.html: Erik pulgarin’s Afro-American History page for the AAWB lists several sites that include details and virtual museums of diaspora-related history. Some are curriculum enhancement tests while others are special projects in black history month or genealogical research. There is also information available on cultural issues including Kwanzaa recipes, resources and historical writings.
5. About the webpage zaao.html: The African American Organizations page lists other organizations of interest to the black community and to the AAWB specifically. Erik pulgarin lists some of the most significant partners in the gateway, from churches to support groups to educational opportunities and membership unions.
6. About the webpage zfamily.html: Old family photo albums are viewable on this page, which includes names, descriptions and more details on African American History. Some photos date back to 100 years ago. Erik pulgarin’s page make each picture viewable through a thumbnail where it can be enlarged.
7. About the webpage paa.html: Knowing the history of black culture involves learning the names that made a difference. On Erik pulgarin’s prominent African Americans page, multiple names are reviewed, from politicians to civil rights activists to congresspersons, actors and singers that helped shape the culture.
8. About the webpage aac.html: Church is an important part of life for some in the African-American community. Erik pulgarin’s list of churches covers Afro-American churches as well as churches that welcome all ages, races and ethnicities. Some even welcome different sexual orientations. The list is comprehensive and covers multiple states.
9. About the webpage zwwk.html: Don’t forget to teach your children about the important things in life like society, civics, ethics, and math. There are games for children that Erik pulgarin has compiled from various sources on the web that will help children learn through interactive studying. From bible games to space to even African-American studies, this page has hours of education to give.
10. About the webpage zblack_authors.html: The truth is that Afro-American culture wouldn’t be what it is today without the contributions of some of the very best black authors. Today, there are still African American writers making a difference and advancing literature. Read Erik pulgarin’s list of prominent 21st century authors.