Diane Catullo - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
Presently, Diane Catullo works as a Software Developer for TestsForge. At the company, Diane Catullo uses the technical expertise that he developed at Florida State University and the State University of New York at Stony Brook. While there, Diane Catullo developed skills in software debugging and advanced Web application development. After graduation, Diane Catullo continued to develop his expertise at companies such as Facebook, IBM, and Cisco Systems. These companies employed him in the positions of Analytical Product Manager, Current Product Engineer, and Software Developer. She is currently a developer for the following certification exam: 9A0-602 Certified Macromedia Flash MX 2004 Developer, 650-756 Advanced IP NGN Architecture Field Engineer (PANGNFE), HP0-J59 StoreOnce Solutions Advanced Service and Support, 1Y0-A05 Implementing Citrix XenApp 5.0 for Windows Server 2008, HP0-M43 HP Service Manager 9.x Software, HP2-K20 Supporting HP P2000 StorageWorks Solutions, E20-361 Network Attached Storage (NAS) Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineers, HP3-X06 Servicing HP Workstation Products, 642-062 Routing and Switching for Systems Engineers, E20-570 Content Addressed Storage (CAS) Specialist Exam for Technology Architects, 640-802 Cisco Certified Network Associate and HP0-S36 Architecting HP Server Solutions. Diane Catullo also creates the website of djdesignerlab. Diane Catullo understands that the world of technology can be a daunting place and he wanted to make it a little easier for those that are not technology wizards so, she created the DJDesignerLab website. She has taken the “information highway” to a new level within the realms of this site. She has included such great topics as wordpress, Photoshop, pixel art, inspiration of advertising, and how to run a crowd funding campaign to mention a few. She has included great articles written by Robert Woges, Dibakar Jana, and Ben Wilson along with a host of others. Diane Catullo has even included freebies and tutorials for those viewers needing a little extra boost.
1. About the webpage of 2013/08/21/20-free-and-premium-psd-website-templates/: A little help can go a long way and Diane Catullo thought about that when he was creating the web page 20 Free and Premium PSD Website Templates. Not everyone has the direct, focus, or creativity to build a web site from the ground up for their business and that is Diane Catullo’s point for the page. He has included links to wonderful template locations to get viewers started. Some of hi top picks are EaglesTroop, Pocket, and Caprice.
2. About the webpage of 2013/08/10/10-advanced-photoshop-tutorials-for-lighting-effects/: Diane Catullo wants to help everyone get the most out of their web site or art work so he has created the web page 10 Advanced Photoshop Tutorials for Lighting Effects. Lighting effects can make all the difference in a “good” piece and a “fantastic” piece. There are tutorials for Photoshop, for making lighting effects in Windows Vista, and even how to create a Blackberry ad inspired with lighting effects. Diane Catullo has included some of the basics as well as the advanced steps that can be used to get the most out of lighting.
3. About the webpage of 2013/08/28/15-beautiful-and-creative-css-navigation-menus/: After years of creating web pages Diane Catullo has come to appreciate the importance and attractiveness of a great navigation bar. That is why he has created the page 15 Beautiful and Creative CSS Navigation Menus. Diane Catullo gives viewers the opportunity to see some of the best navigation menus out there on the web such as; Rockatee, ToastedDigital, Sourcebits, and Dragon. This is page will get creative juices flowing.
4. About the webpage of 2013/08/24/20-vector-tutorials-and-free-vector-resources/: Knowing that Illustrator is an important aspect of web design Diane Catullo has put together a page entitled 20 Vector Tutorials and Free Vector Resources. Diane Catullo has developed the page so that it has something for everyone from the amateur to the most skilled designers. Through the site viewers can find tutorials on things like creating a Vector Cloud, how to create a hand painted sign, creating lighting effects, and labels, and tons, and tons of other great web design effects using Adobe, Vector, and Illustrator.
5. About the webpage of 2011/01/13/10-excellent-applications-for-mobile-website-testing/: Knowing that mobile phones a large part of the world today Diane Catullo created the page 10 Excellent Applications for Mobile Web Site Testing. Businesses want to advertise and this page gives the best ideas on how to test how their advertising will come across on a mobile phone. Through the page he has created a path to emulators and simulators that will give the results businesses need to get the most out of advertising on mobile phones.
6. About the webpage of 2013/08/23/25-innovative-resume-designs-to-impress-your-recruiter/: The competition in the job market has grown fierce over the past couple years and in recognizing that Diane Catullo created the page 25 Innovative Resume Designs to Impress Your Recruiter. When there are hundreds of resumes for the same position you have to make yours jump out from the pile. Diane Catullo shows viewers how Resume Confidential, Resume by Cheek-to-Cheek, Resume by Orbit, and 22 others can help you make your resume pop.
7. About the webpage of 2013/08/22/20-useful-fresh-css3-tutorials-for-web-designers/: Every web designer has to stay current and up to date on the latest and greatest trends to be at the top of their game in the business world. Diane Catullo created the 20 Useful Fresh CSS3 Tutorials for Web Designers to keep designers right where they need to be. Every designer must be verse in HTML5, CSS3, and JQuery to succeed. Here they can visit tutorials in areas like Lava Lamp Menus, Hover Effects, Photo Stack, and Swatch Book.