Corey Jefferson - TestsForge Expert Profile
Corey Jefferson's research focuses on Oracle Database SQL certification and Oracle Hyperion Essbase certification exam. He has compared the ways in which the other company to prepare for the Oracle certification exam. He recent work examines how IT professionals prepare there DBA certification. Mr. Jefferson has been published extensively in IT journals. Prior to joining TestsForge Tech, he was employed as the engineer at Oracle Inc. He also has experience in Oracle certification education around the world. Mr. Jefferson earned his PhD in Mathematical Statistics from Virginia Commonwealth University. Her work received the Best Study Guide Award in 2012 and the Best Micro Study Guide Award in 2013. He currently focuses on the following certification exams: HP0-J47 Managing HP Storage P9000 Solutions, HP0-703 Tru64 UNIX V5 Network Administration, 642-263 Implementing the Cisco Unity Connection, 642-241 Unified Contact Center Enterprise Design, HP0-J52 Implementing HP SAN Infrastructure and Solutions, 9A0-082 Adobe Flex 3 with AIR, 642-887 Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next Generation Core Network Services, 9A0-702 ColdFusion MX 7 Developer, 9E0-921 PNNIMPLS, HP0-302 HP Planning and Designing HP Superdome Server Solutions and HP0-J49 Designing and Implementing HP Cloud Solutions using HP 3PAR. Corey Jefferson also creates the website of theapologeticsgroup. The Apologetics Group would like to welcome visitors to its website. The Apologetics Group is an interdenominational gathering of Christians from various walks of life that are committed to their individual calling to carry out Christ’s Great Commission. Much of their ministry of spreading the Gospel of Christ involves the use of articles, poetry, books, videos, creative films, and Bible study courses. Corey Jefferson puts their work on display at their website. Visitors to this website will find products in variety of topical categories that address current life issues from a Christian perspective. The site also contains a blog, articles from a variety of authors, and an opportunity to sign up for their newsletter. Bible study materials are also available to equip groups or individuals in their walks with Christ.
1. The Amazing Grace Study Guide is now available at the webpage of 1-AmazingGraceStudyGuide.pdf. Corey Jefferson provided this link to accompany its DVD counterpart. Readers will enjoy the new articles, essays, and historical anecdotes that make up this study.
2. At the webpage of Gods-Law-and-Society.pdf, readers will find Corey Jefferson’s PDF link to the companion workbook that is a part of the God’s Law and Society video series. The workbook and video are used together to teach and inspire Christians to engage their surrounding culture particularly in the area of public policy.
3. The hot-button theme of tolerance seems to be a common topic of discussion in recent times, particularly for Christians who are often demanded to fall on one side or the other. This is especially evident when the topic of homosexuality is presented. Corey Jefferson posted an interesting article from the Family Research Council at the webpage of FRC-The-Other-Side-of-Tolerance.pdf that offer one perspective on this issue as it relates to our personal liberties.
4. In the mid-1980’s, Christian leaders formed a group called the Coalition on Revival. Their diverse backgrounds and theological viewpoints, however, required a unified defined position statement of basic doctrine. Their collaboration resulted in the 42 Articles on Historic Doctrine. Corey Jefferson created a PDF link that contains these articles for easy reference. Visit the webpage of 42_Articles_Christian_Worldview.pdf to see this collection.
5. The role of a Christian Counselor is one the main subjects at Corey Jefferson’s Christian_Worldview_Psychology.pdf link. This article from The Coalition on Revival examines how a Biblical worldview shapes and directs the practitioner’s work and relationships with clients framed from this perspective.
6. The higher calling of the Christian in the workplace goes beyond just doing business. The Christian’s role in business also takes on a form of ministry as they interact with many segments of society as a part of their jobs. The article that Corey Jefferson posted at the webpage of Christian_Worldview_Business.pdf is a part of a series from The Coalition on Revival as they examine the impact of Christianity in society.