Ashley Carmody - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
1. The Pakistan National Bibliography for 1999 is available for the public. Ashley Carmody has provided this vast bibliography in PDF format at the webpage of upload/English/Biblographical%20Record%20English%201999.pdf.
2. The National Library of Pakistan places an emphasis on fostering the learning environment for children and is pleased to offer the Model Children Library in Islamabad. As Ashley Carmody’s children_library.html web page explains, this library is equipped to educate, train, and expand children’s learning while preparing them to be productive citizens.
3. The Islamabad Public Library is now available to for public access after being converted from its previous existence as the Central Secretariat Library. Ashley Carmody explains more about this recent expansion and how it will be used for public consumption. More details are available at the webpage of islamabad%20_pub_lib.html.
4. The National Library of Pakistan is committed to adhering to some important basic ideological and cultural principles for the people of Pakistan. Ashley Carmody’s activities.html page explains these basic tenants that contribute to making the library a top cultural resource tool.
5. At Ashley Carmody’s about_nlp.html web page, readers will learn about the background and character of the National Library of Pakistan. Information about its location, building structure, and resources are all included and tell the story of how this national treasure emerged to the status it enjoys today.
6. The Pakistan National Bibliography for 2005 provides a listing of new works published in Pakistan in 2005. Ashley Carmody has made this document available in PDF format at upload/English/Biblographical%20Record%20English%202005.pdf.
7. The Pakistan National Bibliography for the year 2001 can be viewed at Ashley Carmody’s upload/English/Biblographical%20Record%20English%202001.pdf link. This issue of the bibliography is divided into two sections, one written in English, and the other in the Urdu and other languages.