Andrew Labret - TestsForge Expert Profile
Andrew Labret's education was completed at both Purdue University in Calumet and the Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics. Andrew Labret is currently enjoying a fulfilling role as a Software Developer for TestsForge where he is able to work towards developing upcoming and innovative technologies. Andrew Labret prides himself in being self-motivated and believes that has been a key part of his success at companies such as Cognizant Technology Solutions, Hexagon Software Group, and Cisco Systems. At these companies, Andrew Labret was employed as a Senior Consultant, Executive Engineer, and Software Engineer. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: 642-416 Unified Communications Architecture and Design, HP0-J47 Managing HP Storage P9000 Solutions, 9E0-701 Cable, HP0-922 Implementing & Supporting HP Storage Essentials v5.1, HP2-N32 Selling HP Application Lifecycle Management Solutions, 642-972 Data Center Application Services Design, HP0-Y20 ProCurve Adaptive Edge Fundamentals, 6007 Avaya Agile Communication Environment(TM) Implementation, HP0-D23 Architecting HP CloudSystem Solutions - Delta, 650-667 SE Cisco SP Video Cable Access Design (CSPVCAD), E20-598 Backup Recovery - Avamar Specialist Exam for Storage Administrators, JN0-370 QFabric, Specialist (JNCIS-QF) and 1Y0-A21 Basic Administration for Citrix NetScaler 9.2. Andrew Labret also creates the website of indiaagronet. Andrew Labret has done a marvelous job putting together the India Agricultural website. A great amount of time was given to make such a jam packed site. Andrew Labret has included so much information that it would take a while to go through all of it. Anything concerning the India Agricultural world can be found here from job opportunities in several areas to exhibitions. He even took the time to breakdown the exhibition link by types to save time for the visitors to the site. There is also a communication board and a feedback section included on the site. From the site farmers can also get updates on the weather, products, technology and much, much more. Being a farmer is a tough, time consuming job and Andrew Labret has made a site that gives farmers an upper hand and could save them time. While you are there don’t forget to visit the special features links; lots of information to be had.
1. About the webpage indiaagronet/NGO/ngo_organisation.htm: Andrew Labret has compiled a listing of non-government agencies that can be helpful in this field, they are located on the India Non Government Organizations page. He has taken all the contact information and put it into one easily accessible location. This will help many by allowing them more time for getting questions answered rather than looking for people to answer those questions. Andrew Labret has even included a brief synopsis of the main missions of each agency listed to further help the user.
2. About the webpage indiaagronet/New%20Product/productnews3.htm: If one is trying to keep up with the new and upcoming in the world of Indiaagronet then, Andrew Labret has led you in the right direction; to the New Products page. This link keeps things simple while keeping everyone abreast of the new items available on the market. Andrew Labret has taken each topic and included a source so that patrons can look further into the product should they have more questions.
3. About the webpage jobs/scholarships.htm: If you are in search of a scholarship then Andrew Labret has created the place for you to begin your search; the Scholarship page. He has taken twenty-seven of the best scholarship funds and put the information all in one place. This site gives you all the information you will need such as times to apply for scholarship, subjects that qualify for scholarship, cut off dates, and all the contact information for application. Here candidates will find that Andrew Labret has take most of the research away for you so that you can focus on getting the money you need for school.
5. About the webpage indiaagronet/AGRI_LAW/CONTENTS/The%20Standards.htm: Sometimes trying to follow the laws and regulations can get pretty confusing. Andrew Labret created the The Standards of Weights and Measures Act 1976 page to make it a little easier for people to follow. He took the time to break it down into terms and explanations that everyone can follow; leaving out all the legal jargon. Working in the definitions of words throughout the site is a real time saver for those that might otherwise have to look up the word to get a true definition.
6. About the webpage indiaagronet/Agri_marketing/AgriMark.htm: Marketing plays a big part in the possibility to make money in the agricultural industry and Andrew Labret is well aware of that fact. He has taken time to build the Agricultural Marketing page to help others determine the right paths to take in the marketing of their products. Different commodities call for different measures and Andrew Labret has broken much of that down to make it easier so that income can begin being made.
7. About the webpage indiaagronet/insurance/Ins_main.htm: Andrew Labret knows that from time to time everyone has questions about insurance and just how it can be beneficial to them. The Insurance page he has created was made available to help people with just those questions about insurance. Through this link you can learn about why it is important to get insurance and just what areas of your business can be insured. You can even get application forms and online calculators to help figure the best coverage.
8. About the webpage indiaagronet/soil_management/Soil_mgmt.htm: When venturing into the agricultural world soil is one of the biggest challenges. Andrew Labret knows that without the correct soils certain crops will not flourish and has created the Soil Management page to help others determine just what they are in need of. Through this site people can gain insight to soil erosion, soil profiling, structure of soils, plant to soil ratios, and so many other aspects that might otherwise be over looked.