Language:

English
  • Available as instantly downloadable .pdf files
  • All actual HP2-T17 questions included
  • Proven leader in HP2-T17 prep
  • Pass guaranteed or your money back

$149.99 $99.99

Overview of HP2-T17 certification exam

The HP2-T17: Servicing HP ProLiant ML/DL/SL Servers certification test is designed for technicians and system engineers who must have an in depth understanding of the technologies deployed in HP ProLiant ML, DL, and SL servers. The subjects covered within this test are chosen based upon the assumption test takers have level of industry-standard knowledge that may be gained from the training, hands-on experience, or other pre-requisite events.

This certification test consists of 50 different questions. The questions will either assume a drag and drop or multiple choice format. Test takers are allotted 75 minutes to complete the exam, and the lowest passing score that will be accepted by HP is 74%.

Latest Customer Reviews

The Next Test Will Be Easier

I always want to make taking every test as easy as possible. I try to get to know everything that I will be taking the test on. This normally is not easy to do when I am taking the tests in a setting that does not include a classroom. Of course, when it came time to take the HP HP2-T17: Servicing HP ProLiant ML/DL/SL Servers, I made sure that I was going to TestsForge. They have everything I need to pass the test all in one place. I was able to pass my test the first time I took it. It was so much easier than all of the other tests I have taken. I can tell you that my next test will be easy to pass as well.

- From Lasasha Lewis

All My Tests Are Going to Be Easy Now

I like for things to be easy in life, but I have had to accept the fact that some things in life will simply be difficult. This has always been the case when I was taking tests. The different tests that I have to take for my career have always given me a little bit of anxiety. The HP HP2-T17: Servicing HP ProLiant ML/DL/SL Servers test was no difficult. I did not want to face taking a test that I could possibly fail and have to retake later. The study guide at TestsForge made everything so easy for me to understand what it was that I was doing. I am now looking forward to the rest of my tests as I know I will be able to pass them easily.

- From Hallie Nicole Hirsch

©2014 Testsforge.com. All rights reserved.Site Map