Language:

English
  • Available as instantly downloadable .pdf files
  • All actual HP0-T01 questions included
  • Proven leader in HP0-T01 prep
  • Pass guaranteed or your money back

$149.99 $99.99

Overview of HP0-T01 certification exam

Are currently working in a HP Software Professional role? If this describes you and you have at least three months of experience, then you are an ideal candidate for the HP0-T01 certification exam. This exam will assess your understanding of Insight v5.x software architecture, market value, and the principles involved with installation, configuration, and providing subsequent upgrades and patches when needed. In order to enhance your preparation, it is recommended that you consider completing the HP Openview Performance Insight Administration training course.

The HP0-T01 exam includes 81 multiple-choice items that must be completed within a two-hour time limit. During this exam, candidates will be expected to demonstrate their understanding of HPPI architecture along with its components, the market value of Performance Insight and its reporting solutions, and the principles involved with installing and configuring a single server solution, and providing necessary upgrades to HPPI software and patches. You will also be expected to understand how to perform routine administrative and operational tasks along with monitoring and tuning. This general guideline of topics does not include additional specific items that are subject to appear on the exam.

Latest Customer Reviews

Thank You TestsForge!

I have to give a hearty "Thank You" to TestsForge. This test preparation package for the HP HP0-T01: HP Performance Insight v5.x Software was a great help. Without it, I don't think I would have done as well as I did. Your package is superior to other test prep packages. With everything that was included in this test prep, I had more than what I needed to successfully pass this test on the first attempt. I heartily recommend TestsForge and their test preparation packages to anyone that is in need of a high quality testing and preparation package for their current testing.

- From Kyle Butler

HP HP0-T01 Guidance

Working hands on daily with anything in computers isn't always enough to know the information needed for the certificates. I learned that the hard way. I thought I was ready to take the exam but after failing it I realized I needed extra help and guidance. I purchased your HP HP0-T01: HP Performance Insight v5.x Software study material and practice tests. I soon found out the information I didn't know and quickly took the practice test. I am proud to say I passed it and am now ready to take the real exam with 100% confidence. I know I will get my certification this time because of your guidance and great materials. I will be using more of your products to get more exams. You made it so much easier than anything else I have tried in the past.

- From Eric High

©2014 Testsforge.com. All rights reserved.Site Map