Viktor Bomm - TestsForge Expert Profile
The educational experiences of Viktor Bomm were gained at both Osmania University and the R. V. College of Engineering in Bangalore. While there, Viktor Bomm learned essential skills in testing, production support, applications maintenance, design, and development. He has utilized this training as a software developer for his current employer, TestsForge. He also used these skills in previous positions at SiCon Design Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Cisco Systems, and Infosys. At these companies, Viktor Bomm performed the responsibilities of a Senior Systems Engineer, Software Engineer, and Project Manager. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: 642-618 Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Features, 642-655 Wide Area Application Services for Field Engineers, PD0-001 CompTIA PDI+, HP2-Z12 Servicing HP Networking Products, 1Y0-223 Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server 3.0: Enterprise Edition Administration, 6202 Avaya Aura Contact Center Implementation, JN0-380 Wireless LAN, Specialist (JNCIS-WLAN), E20-651 Networked Storage-SAB Installation and Troubleshooting, 1Y0-A23 XenApp 5 for Windows Server 2003: Administration, 9A0-148 Adobe Flash CS5, HP2-Z18 Network Infrastructure AIS 2011 Delta and 642-447 Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 1. Viktor Bomm also creates the website of tastewashington. Viktor Bomm knows that any great wine lover is familiar with the Taste Washington food and wine event; that is why he created the tastewashington website. This is quite the gathering and Viktor Bomm has included several links to get the public aware of what to expect at the event. Not only are there great wines and foods this can also be a learning experience with seminars and exhibits throughout the event. Viktor Bomm also outlines several ways one can participate in the event by either being a volunteer, a supporter, part of the media, and by providing a participant tool kit. He has included a listing of wineries and vineyards as well with a link to each to further ones knowledge of each one. Each of the links brings you one step closer to the winery or vineyard.
1. About the webpage chris-figgins: If you are familiar with the Figgins Family Wine Estates then you will want to visit Viktor Bomm’s page Chris Figgins Taste Washington to learn more about the man himself. Growing up in the wine business Chris makes it a priority to give back to the community that has sustained his family for many years. Visit the page to learn about the things Chris Figgins does to give back to the wine community.
2. About the webpage rebecca-murphy: The page Rebecca Murphy Taste Washington that Viktor Bomm created gives a lot of credit to the accomplishments that Rebecca has made in the past 35 years. Starting out as a wine steward and working up to the founder and producer of a Dallas news paper is something to be celebrated. Join Viktor Bomm in celebrating the truly great accomplishments of Ms. Murphy.
3. About the webpage sara-schneider: On the titled page Sara Schneider Taste Washington Viktor Bomm tells how Sara became the first wine editor of Sunset magazine. This is just one accomplishment that she has under her belt. Visit Viktor Bomm’s page and find out the journey that brought Sara Schneider to her place in the realm of the wine world.
4. About the webpage drew-hendricks: While reading Viktor Bomm’s page Drew Hendricks Taste Washington some may be surprised to find out that Hendricks is from Texas. Most people in the wine world do not associate Texas with wine; usually they think of beer. Drew Hendricks has proven that Texans do have a flair for the wine world and you can see it all on Viktor Bomm’s well produced page.
5. About the webpage brian-carter: One name to look for during the Taste Washington event is Brian Carter. Viktor Bomm has given his time to create the Brian Carter Taste Washington page so that patrons of the event can learn more about the winemaker. Viktor Bomm lets you know how Brian got started in the winemaking business and takes you through the journey that got him to the place he is now in the industry.