Vanessa Roth - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
VMware, Cisco Systems, and Amazon employed Vanessa Roth prior to her current software development position at TestsForge. During her time with these companies, Vanessa Roth worked as a Software Development Manager, Project Leader, and Technical Leader. Vanessa Roth's career began at Santa Clara University, and she furthered her education at the University of Waterloo. During her education, Vanessa Roth obtained an expertise in the development of Web and mobile applications. She also prides himself in her ability to work with groups and manage large-scale projects. She is currently a developer for the following certification exam: 1Y0-A26 Citrix XenServer 6.0 Administration, 642-883 Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing, HP0-A20 Install, Maintain and Upgrade NonStop NS-Series Hardware, E20-515 Symmetrix Solutions Specialist Exam for Technology Architects, 642-647 Deploying Cisco ASA VPN Solutions, 642-642 Implementing Cisco Quality of Service, FC0-U41 CompTIA Strata IT Fundamentals, 650-472 Introduction to 802.1X Operations for Cisco Security Professionals (S802dot1X), 642-052 RSS/FE, 642-737 Implementing Advanced Cisco Unified Wireless Security (IAUWS), JN0-560 Certified Internet Associate, 132-S-708 Specialist: Avaya Voice Self-Service Design Elective, HP0-J52 Implementing HP SAN Infrastructure and Solutions, 9E0-821 LRE, 648-232 Cisco WebEx Solutions Design and Implementation and HP2-T26 Servicing HP BladeSystem Solutions. Vanessa Roth also creates the website of envoyhostel. Traveling in its self can be frustrating but getting to a hostel and it not being what was expected can make things even worse. With that in mind Vanessa Roth created the Envoy Hostel page so that travelers might avoid some of the pitfalls of traveling. Vanessa Roth has taken some of the guess work out of visiting Armenia with this site. This site list the top hostels to stay at along with the list of prestigious awards they have won over the past several years. You can also find a quick list of the amenities to expect and special discounts for groups.
1. About the webpage of georgia/index.php: Vanessa Roth wants visitors to make the most of their trip so he has included the Tours page. Here visitors can gather information on the Enlinking Caucasus to and several free walking tours. There is also information about a newly released tour that with bring visitors to see the gems of Armenia and feed them a BBQ lunch before returning. Vanessa Roth has included photos on the page to help making decisions on tours easier to the will be traveler.
2. About the webpage of yerevan/green.php: Saving the environment is important to Vanessa Roth and the Envoy hostels so he has created the Be Green With Envoy page. Being green is not a common goal in Armenia but, this page shows just how much Envoy is committed to do their part. Viewers can learn about the lighting used, water usage, and paper recycling with in the business. Also learn about the Awareness campaign they now have in place.
3. About the webpage of yerevan/armenia.php: If you have never been to Armenia and aren’t sure what to expect you may want to see Vanessa Roth’s page About Armenia. Vanessa Roth wanted travelers to be well informed so he has included such things as a short history on Armenia, museums and attractions to visit, the weather, best places to shop, best places to eat, and festivals. As a bonus he even put in a link where visitors can learn to speak a bit of Armenian.
4. About the webpage of yerevan/find_us.php: When in a new place Vanessa Roth knows it is sometimes hard to get your bearings and sense of direction so he created the Find Us page. Rather you are looking for the Yerevan or Tbilisi this page will get you there. From the page you can pull up a map and directions from the Yerevan or Tbilisi airport, the Yerevan train station, or Yerevan bus station. Vanessa Roth has also included a phone number in case more information is needed by the traveler.
5. About the webpage of yerevan/facilities.php: For those planning a visit to Yerevan, Vanessa Roth has designed a Facilities page for that particular hostel. This hostel was specifically designed with the people traveling on a tight budget in mind. Started in 2005 the hostel has continued to modernize to keep up with the comfort levels expected such as beds designed for adults, bed side lights, powerpoint access, more bathroom and better water flow. All the amenities available at the hostel are listed on the page along with a link for an even more in-depth overview.
6. About the webpage of tour/blog_post.php?blog_id=7: Part of the attractions in Yerevan is visiting the Pak Shuka which in English means “close market”. As the market will actually be closing its doors Vanessa Roth built the Tourist Destination in Yerevan: Pak Shuka to make soon to be visitors aware that time was running out to see the market. While touring the market visitors will come across many types of vendors that are friendly and more than welcome you to sample their wares.