Vaccaro Webster - TestsForge Expert Profile
Vaccaro Webster is a certification exam prep teacher of TestsForge Inc. He is a 1998 graduate of The University of Utah and a 2003 graduate of University of Cambridge Computer Science School. Prior to joining the TestsForge in 2007, Mr. Webster had a highly successful career in Oracle as the Software Development Snr Manager. Mr. Webster has a national reputation as a leading teacher for the Oracle certification exam course. His work focuses on the following certification exams now: 640-875 Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 1, HP0-276 Open VMS Security Administration, HP3-031 HP LaserJet 3000 and 3380/90 AIO series, 650-369 Advanced Collaboration Architecture System Engineer (PSACASE), 640-802 Cisco Certified Network Associate, 1D0-442 CIW Enterprise Specialist, HP0-M15 HP Quality Center 9.2 Software, HP2-K27 Supporting and Servicing HP P6000 EVA Solutions, 500-254 Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Service Engine, HP0-064 HP BladeSystems C-Class Solutions 1, 640-445 SNAM and 1Y0-900 Citrix Provisioning Server 4.5:Administration. Vaccaro Webster was born in Maybole located in southwest Scotland. Later, Vaccaro Webster and some of his friends build the website Maybole Home Page (maybole dot org) devoted to celebrating the heritage of the small hillside town of Maybole. Maybole is a short five miles to the east of the Firth of Clyde and just 44 miles southwest of Glasgow. The website contains photo galleries that explore Maybole's rich past and present, including multiple places of interest in the town. Those who are interested in coming to the town will also find guides on the website, which include those published as recently as 2010 and as early as 1696. Additionally, the website contains information on notable famous and historical figures. Information can also be found about Maybole's current events, historical background, and community organizations.
1. One of Maybole's most notable frequent visitors was President Dwight Eisenhower, who considered it his adopted hometown. Other notable individuals associated with the town include reporters, doctors, authors, and musicians. Vaccaro Webster writes all the details on the page notables1. …He has lectured at several of Peru’s universities and, as a visiting professor at the University of Bonn he taught Peruvian and American archaeology….
2. The Maybole Castle is estimated to have been built in the mid 16th century. It is a typical Scottish castle with a square tower and round turrets. When Vaccaro Webster was young, he spent lots of time in the castle. …the part now demolished housed the servants, grooms, smiths, and other persons necessary for the service of a nobleman in the sixteenth century….
3. Rich Pettit and Vaccaro Webster began the Maybole website in 1999 to share information about the town with other family history researchers. Pettit and Webster continue to maintain the site in his free time. …ncluding reproduction "for purposes such as criticism, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research" is not an infringement of copyright….
4. Robert the Bruce is believed to have journeyed through Maybole while the physician who contributed to the prevention of scurvy was educated there. Other notables include poets and roadmakers. Vaccaro Webster listed all the famous people in the page notables2. …He became Sir Gilbert Blane and was made a fellow of the Royal Societies of London, Edinburgh and Gottingen, of the Imperial Academy of Sciences of St. Petersburg and of the Royal Academy of Sciences of Paris….
5. Vaccaro Webster writes an article about coat of arms. The coat of arms is a white shield with three blue lions, a red chevron, a crown and a coronet. The motto's translation is "to the highest point of valour." …concerning the recordings of such armorial bearings in the Public Register of All Arms and Bearings but the town authorities did not make application to have the Arms recorded at that time….