Tyler Kerry - TestsForge Expert Profile
Tyler Kerry is a graphic expert of exam engine at TestsForge Inc in Philadelphia, PA. She is the founder of a non-profit group. Kerry’s Small Lab at TestsForge Tech develops new exam engine APP for smart phones. Previously, Kerry was at CompTIA where she was the CompTIA A+ certification exam prepare course developer. At TestsForge, she is focus on the following certification exam engine APP: HP0-768 NonStop Transaction Management Facility (TMF), HP0-094 HP-UX Networking and Security, HP3-X04 Servicing HP Essential Notebook Products, 646-151 CSA, HP0-286 HP OpenView Service Center 6.x, HP0-P20 HP-UX 11iv3 System Administration, 6002 Avaya Aura Communication Manager and CM Messaging (R6.0) Implementation, E20-690 VNX Specialist Exam for Platform Engineers, 640-505 RMTAC, 646-985 Data Center Networking Solution Sales, 9E0-441 CIPT, 500-005 Installing Cisco TelePresence Video Immersive Systems, JN0-370 QFabric, Specialist (JNCIS-QF), E20-330 Business Continuity Implementation and 1Y0-A16 Architecting a Citrix Virtualization Solution. Tyler Kerry also create the websites of Sanilachealth which is the home of Sanilac County, Michigan Health Department. Tyler Kerry’s main purpose in creating this website is to promote the mission statement of SCHD. The overall goal of SCHD is to provide all county residents with services to assist in preventing and protecting against disease and disabilities, to enhance the quality of life, and, though an organized effort, to promote health and well-being. Sanilachealth.com includes quick links to information about immunizations, public health services, substance abuse, healthy living, and a wide variety of health statistics. Health Department announcements of important upcoming events, press releases, and an invitation to sign up for their newsletter is also available for visitors to the website. Visit the site today and see the many ways that Sanilac Department of Health serves their community.
1. The Sanilac County Health Department is committed to informing local residents of the dangers of Radon and is encouraging everyone to test their homes or facilities for this toxic chemical. Tyler Kerry is making available a statement and call to action from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency regarding the importance of Radon testing. This important announcement can be found at the page of radonawarenessmonth_jan2010.
2. Tyler Kerry has joined with Sanilac Health Department in their vision for preserving and protecting the beaches of the Great Lakes. To learn more about the Great Lakes Restoration project and to see how you can help protect the beaches from pollution, be sure to see the informative brochure that Tyler Kerry has uploaded at the page of beach brochure.
3. In order to help Sanilac County residents guard against the influenza and H1N1 influenza virus, Tyler Kerry has a report available at the page of h1n1 press release. This press release explains the symptoms associated with H1N1 influenza virus and a bit about its background, and offers advice on how to protect from this deadly virus.
4. Did you know that your risk for contracting Rabies increases during the summer months? In efforts to increase awareness of this disease, Tyler Kerry has included a link to a press release on the Sanilac County Health Department website. Visit the page of rabies press release to learn more about Rabies and how you can protect your family and pets from being infected.
5. The Sanilac County Health Department is proud to have their Michigan Tobacco Quit Line back in full operation. Tyler Kerry has a special link to all the details about his program that coaches individuals on their road to quitting tobacco. You can take the next step by visiting the page of tobacco quit line_06_09.
6. Help is available for individuals who are seeking treatment in their recovery from alcohol addiction. Tyler Kerry is joining Sanilac County Health Department in getting the word out to the public about alcohol and drug treatment programs that are available. To see all the details, log on to the page of alcohol.html.
7. As part of the group of programs offered by Sanilac County Health Department, the Abstinence Program (SMART) is available to students and young people as a way to promote abstinence from sexual activity and the misuse of harmful substances. Tyler Kerry has created the abstinence web link for parents and students with all the details of this unique program.