Timothy Picton - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
With over twenty years of computer software development experience, Timothy Picton enthusiastically meets the responsibilities of performing software development for TestsForge. Throughout his past career, Timothy Picton has primarily been interested in technology leadership, engineering management, product strategy, business strategy, and virtual infrastructure development. He has developed these interests through his education at the University of Pune and the University of Florida. He later enhanced his skills through experience as a Software Engineer at VMware and Cisco Systems. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: 650-196 SMB Solutions for Engineers (SMBEN), TMPTE TMap NEXT® Test Engineer, HP3-X05 Servicing HP Mini NetBook Products, HP2-K25 Supporting and Servicing HP P4000 Solutions, 650-159 Cisco IronPort Cloud Associate (ICA), HP0-M12 HP WinRunner 9.2 Software, 646-521 RSS, HP0-M98 Advanced Scripting using QTP 11 Software, HP0-Y32 Designing & Troubleshooting Open Standards Networks and HP0-084 HP Integrity Multi-OS Installation & Deployment. Timothy Picton also creates the website of intellectcorp. Welcome to the Intellect website. Intellect Corporation is a provider of consulting services and project solutions that focus on application software development, quality assurance, infrastructure consulting, wireless networking and project management. Timothy Picton has partnered with Intellect Corporation to design their website which serves to convey their mission and vision while highlighting their services and past client success stories. Intellect boasts of a wealth of experience in serving numerous Fortune 200 and middle market clients in fields that include banking, telecommunications, retail, and healthcare. Visit their site today and learn how their professional services can help streamline your business.
1. About the webpage of applications/application-development.aspx: As a leading technology consulting firm, Intellect provides staffing enhancement services and placement/search in areas such as software development, analysis, and software quality assurance. To explain more about their service offerings, Timothy Picton has created an application development staffing page that details their services to valued clients.
2. About the webpage of intellect-team.aspx: Intellect would like to introduce its leadership team and the important role they serve within the Intellect team. Timothy Picton has created the intellect-team webpage that highlights the education, experience, and expertise of its key leaders that serve in the positions of President &CEO and Operations Management.
3. About the webpage of intellect-clients.aspx: Intellect’s impressive client base include some of the most well-known names in a variety of industries that include retail, healthcare, consulting, finance, technology, and commercial software. To see a list of these companies and to learn about how Intellect approaches their client relationships, please visit Timothy Picton’s intellect-clients page.
4. About the webpage of salesreps-recruiters.aspx: Intellect is constantly seeking qualified candidates to join their team. If you possess strong sales rep skills or are experienced in the recruiting field, please visit Timothy Picton’s salesreps-recruiters page to learn how you can begin exploring the possibilities of bringing your talents to Intellect Technical Solutions.
5. About the webpage of pricing.aspx: Intellect is serious about its approach to fair pricing in the staffing industry. To help explain their stance on this issue, Timothy Picton has created a pricing page that features an open letter to the industry from Intellect CEO Jim Barge. In this letter, found at the link above, Barge details his commitment to fairness and equity as the foundation of their pricing policy.