Tegh terrell - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
Tegh Terrell holds two degrees in computer science: one from Mumbai University and one from the University of Florida. This level of education partially prepared him for the skills that he uses working at TestsForge as a Software Developer. Other employment opportunities have included positions at Opsol Integrators Inc., Trend Micro, and Intuit. These companies have rewarded Tegh Terrell's skills by giving him the positions of Senior Software Development Engineer, Engineering Manager, and Product Engineer. His research is focused mostly on the following certification exams: 642-243 Unified Contact Center Enterprise Support, HP0-S35 Implementing HP BladeSystem Solutions, 650-754 Advanced IP NGN Architecture System Engineer (PANGNSE), E20-005 Backup Recovery Systems and Architecture, HP3-C28 Selling HP QuickPage and InCommand Solutions, HP2-B95 Selling HP Exstream Software - Solution Development, 9E0-801 Applications Essentials, 646-561 ASAM, 650-281 Cisco UCS: C-Series Servers for Account Managers (UCSCAM), 1D0-520 CIW Web Design Specialist, ITIL-F ITIL® Foundation (Syllabus 2011), 7303 Avaya CallPilot® Implementation, 1D0-571 CIW Web Security Associate, HP0-M54 ArcSight ESM Security Analyst, 642-747 Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Mobility Services, 650-179 Small-Medium Business for Account Managers (SMBAM), 132-S-100 Avaya Sales Certification Specialist, HP0-082 OpenVMS Advanced System Administration. Tegh Terrell also creates the website of indianaconsumer. The Office of the Indiana Attorney General is a website devoted to all consumer information as it affects Indiana consumers. This website is authorized by the Indiana Attorney General's Consumer Protection Division. Tegh Terrell’s intention is producing this site was to help answer frequently asked questions about Indiana business, from the entrepreneurial aspect to consumer concerns, like local scams, identity theft, rising costs of living, healthcare and medication, and other pivotal issues. Through the subscriber center, visitors to the site can look into online services such as credit freezes, requesting a speaker, receiving fraud alerts, finding unclaimed money and ID theft prevention. There are also links to the government website for additional services. You can also learn about fundraising, senior living, licensing for professional careers or agencies, and other non-profit endeavors. This gateway into Indiana consumerism and consumer protection is a great guide to living safely in the state you love.
1. About the webpage seniors/triad_programs.asp: Indiana Triad programs are a joint effort between the legal system and law enforcement officials. This program helps increase education to seniors and promote awareness of consumer fraud. There are already 20 Triad programs in effect in the state in 22 counties, which is great progress.
2. About the webpage seniors/exploitation.asp: Senior exploitation is a growing threat and it’s not just happening locally. This 5-step guide to protecting yourself from exploitation lists tips for avoiding scams, verifying real identities and how to be cautious when performing any banking or credit card transaction.
3. About the webpage idtheft/securityfreeze.asp: A security freeze is a right offered by the state of Indiana and lets you put a hold on your own reports in the threat of a fraud case. Tegh Terrell’s instructional page teaches you how to place a security freeze for your profile in a few easy steps. There is also a FAQ section.
4. About the webpage idtheft/SecurityBreachGuide.html: This section presented by Tegh Terrell on behalf of Indiana Consumer, discusses how companies can legally deal with a breach of security, which is a rising concern in this age of overseas identity theft. The six step process can protect you from financial risk and fraud threats.
5. About the webpage seniors/: Tegh Terrell’s Senior section for Indiana Consumer offers assistance in the way of consumer topics, Indiana triad programs and other helpful links. Greg Zoeller writes the foreword, assuring consumer warnings apply to seniors, who are often taken advantage of. Fraud tips and consumer education can help the retired generation.
6. About the webpage idtheft/id_theft_quiz.asp: This quiz is a wakeup call to see how secure you really are in life, as opposed to how safe you think you might be. Identity theft is a rising problem and as Tegh Terrell’s test shows, there are many factors that could play a part in determining your susceptibility to fraud.
7. About the webpage pdf/ConsumerGuide.pdf: The Consumer Guide page by Tegh Terrell is a 60 page instruction book that teaches Indiana residents about dubious financial aspects, shady business opportunities, Internet fraud, buyer beware warnings, and telephone safety tips, among many other issues. The intention is to help people avoid trouble before it starts by directing attention to how scams work.
8. About the webpage pub/FundraiserRegistrationAct.pdf: Tegh Terrell’s page for the Fundraise Registration Act explains definitions as to the new fundraiser consultant and solicitor act. Requirements for registration are thoroughly explained including terms and requirements for professional solicitors. Technicalities are also described making sure all visitors are clear about the law of fundraising in Indiana.