Tamasha Mcleod - TestsForge Expert Profile
Prior to arriving at his current job at TestsForge, where he works as part of the computer software development team, Tamasha Mcleod earned his degrees from Visvesvaraya Technological University and Penn State University. Since then, Tamasha Mcleod has been employed for more than 12 years as a DFT Engineer, VLSI Engineer, and Software engineer at Wipro Infotech, NIIT Technologies Limited, Tata Consultancy Services, and Cisco Systems. His specialties include design, production support, and development. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: 9A0-146 Adobe Dreamweaver CS5, HP2-E45 Technical Introduction to the HP SMB Portfolio, HP0-704 TruCluster v5 Implementation and Support, 640-461 Introducing Cisco Voice and Unified Communications Administration v8.0, 642-747 Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Mobility Services, 640-446 CATM, HP0-438 Advanced SAN Architecture, HP2-E51 Selling HP Cloudsystem and Converged Infrastructure Solutions, 642-991 Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric Solutions Design, HP0-A02 HP-UX 11i v3 Advanced System Administration, 1Y0-A17 Implementing Citrix XenDesktop 4 and HP2-B65 HP Imaging and Printing Sales Fundamentals. Tamasha Mcleod also creates the website of candlecafe. The website for the Candle Café was created by Tamasha Mcleod with a few things in mind. First and foremost was to get a website that felt welcoming and enticing to vegetarians. Though it has been around since 1984 the Candle Café is still growing along with the growing number of people changing to healthier alternatives. Tamasha Mcleod not only included great text to inform potential customer and patrons of the specialness of the Café but, has also included great photography to really get the taste buds following. It was important to Tamasha Mcleod that the whole story of the Candle Café be told and he has done that through the numerous pages he has associated with the site. Through the site patrons will learn the history of the company, the visions it has in place, the types of organic foods they serve, and much, much more. If you are a vegetarian or if you are looking for that perfect location to give an organic, vegan meal a chance, just visit the webpage west/story.html.
1. About the webpage east/eco-friendly.html: Rather you are leaning towards the East or West market, Tamasha Mcleod has captured the Eco-friendly message. Even the items used in decorating the facilities and for cooking are environmentally friendly. You will find that all materials that can be purchased using recycled materials are and only non toxic chemicals are used within the facility.
2. About the webpage west/eco-friendly.html: Candle Café is all about being eco-friendly and Tamasha Mcleod has captured that feel here on the Eco-Friendly page within the site. Here is where one will learn of the true “green” philosophy of the Candle Café. Making a minimal carbon footprint on the Earth is important and this link will let you in on the ways that this special company is striving towards that. You will learn about recycling to the organic foods served in the facilities.
3. About the webpage west/history-vision.html: Visiting the History and Vision page created by Tamasha Mcleod can give patrons a good background on the company. Here is where such information such as the fact that Bart Potenza began the company in 1984; can be found. Insight as to how Joy Pierson became the nutritionist can be learned here along with the solid vision that is shared by all team members of the company. Here one can find other companies that the Candle Café works with to help insure the best possible experiences for its customers.
4. About the webpage west/mission.html: Tamasha Mcleod has created a place where people can further understand the mission of the Candle Café and their beliefs through the Mission page of the site. Here one can learn about the connection between spiritual, environmental, organic, and the physical well-being. Through this link hours of operation, locations, and how to make reservations for the pickiest of vegetarians can be found. From this link viewers can also sign up to be followers on different social media sites.
5. About the webpage opportunity.asp: In order to have an opportunity to become part of the Candle Cafe team one will need to visit the Opportunity page created by Tamasha Mcleod. Tamasha Mcleod has taken the time to make applying for a position with the company user friendly and to take the least amount of time. Another great feature included is that candidates are able to give more than just the standard information in their application and tell future employers about themselves.