Suzie Mize - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
Having obtained a degree from Northeastern University and the University of Rajasthan, Suzie Mize has a comprehensive understanding of the programming, design, and development of customer oriented systems. He is also able to understand the technical specifications of C and C++ design. These qualities make him suited for the TestsForge software development position he currently enjoys. Suzie Mize has also worked for Apple, Cisco Systems, VmWare, and Tata Consultancy Services as a Software Engineer, Senior Staff Software Engineer, and Assistant Systems Engineer. Most recently, she works on a variety of certification exams, including: E22-201 Mainframe Business Continuity Local Replication, HP3-C02 HP Color LaserJet CP6015 and CM6040 MFP Service Qualification, 650-294 TelePresence Video Field Engineer for Express (PATVFEE), HP0-M47 HP Functional Testing 11.x Software, HP2-N26 HP ALM 11 Implementations Upgrade, HP2-B93 Customer Comm Mgt-Design and Production, 1Y0-A19 Citrix XenDesktop 5 Administration, 225-030 CDIA+ and 642-775 Maintaining Cisco Service Provider Routing Protocols. Suzie Mize also creates the website of abct. The Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies, Inc. Is a multi-disciplinary approach that uses the empirical evidence of science for the understanding and functioning of human behavior. The purpose of the association as described by Suzie Mize, is three-fold; to encourage the development, study and dissemination of scientific approaches to behavioral health, promote the utilization, expansion and dissemination of behavioral, cognitive and other empirical evidence based practices, and to facilitate professional development, interaction and networking among members. ABCT is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all its activities. It does not discriminate against race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or veteran status.
1. About the webpage of Therapists/CedarKoons.cfm: Another featured therapist for ABCT, Ceder Koons, B.A, specializes in Dialectic Behavioral Therapy. Suzie Mize assisted in presenting the interview in which Ceder Koons talks about her work as a principal investigator in the randomized control trial of DBT and how she stays current with new research and advancements in the field as applied to her practice. She feels a bright future in ABCT is for those who continue to be innovative and engage in outreach.
2. About the webpage of therapists/GeraldStein.cfm: One of the featured therapist for ABCT is introduced on a paged designed by Suzie Mize. There is a short biography of Gerald M. Stein, PhD, along with an interview of the therapist. Dr. Stein answers questions about beginning and promoting a practice, tips for colleagues and recommended books. There are also statements concerning his personal life, continued education and his views on CBT.
3. About the webpage of conv2008/: The 42nd Annual Convention held during November, is an opportunity for practitioners, scholars, students and scientists to meet and discuss the needs involved with the various disciplines. Suzie Mize offers Convention information for the ABCT, that includes various CBT orientations, a diversity in experience levels, social interests in special clinical interests. See and hear the best the CBT community has to offer.
4. About the webpage of awards/: The 2015 call for award nominations is published on a page by Suzie Mize, in correspondence with Katherine Baucom, PhD, University of Utah, and chair person with ABCT. The various awards include cash prizes, speaking engagements, peer recognition for outstanding services and awards for facilitating student travel.
5. About the webpage of Mentorship/: Suzie Mize helped ABCT provide a membership directory for students in psychology studies. The directory is meant to assist students within their various degree programs to find ABCT members that could potentially serve as their mentors. The directory is open for viewing by all, whether on not as a member and has a link for graduates to post their availability for serving as mentors.