Suzanne Bowers - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
After obtaining his education at Peking University and the University of Florida, Suzanne Bowers possessed the technical understanding of Real Time audio and video communications. He is also capable of understanding concepts relating to TelePresence and TeleCommunications. This technical expertise enabled him to obtain his current job position as part of TestsForge's software development staff, but he has previously worked as a Software Engineer, Sales Engineer, and Senior Software Engineer at Cisco, Apple, and Google. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: 650-621 Cisco Lifecycle Services Advanced Wireless (LCSAWLAN), 1Y0-A17 Implementing Citrix XenDesktop 4, HP0-M37 HP Data Protector Software Fundamentals for UNIX, E22-315 EMC Disk Library and Backup to Disk Technologies, HP0-Y36 Deploying HP Enterprise Networks, 9E0-558 CSIDS, 156-215.75 Check Point Certified Security Administrator, 650-127 Connected Grid (Engineer) Knowledge Verification (CGE), 646-202 CSE, 642-999 Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing and 646-471 CNAM. Suzanne Bowers also creates the website of smallwaters. Suzanne Bowers would like to introduce you to the new website he has been developing. Smallwaters.com is a new online source of helpful software, white papers, and downloadable presentations related to Structural Equation Modeling. At smallwaters.com, visitors will discover links to resources about Structural Equation Modeling and Statistics, C++ libraries, textbook references, and other useful file available for download. Visit today and feel free to explore the archived files.
1. At the webpage of software/cpp/etirm.html, Suzanne Bowers features the release of the Estimation Toolkit for Item Response Models. ETIRM is a set of C++ classes and functions that estimate parameters of ITR models.
2. Uncmin++ applications are available at Suzanne Bowers’s software/cpp/uncmin.html page. This page also contains a downloadable zip archive for the Uncmin.h and Fmin.h files. You can also check out the directory of examples of how to use Uncmin from this page.
3. Suzanne Bowers has also made available a series of white papers on Structural Equation Modeling. Visit the webpage of whitepapers/ to access them electronically.
4. Suzanne Bowers has created an internet resources page for those interested in Structural Equation Modeling. His link at the webpage of weblinks/ includes listings for journals, discussion groups, technical reports, academic publications, and personal websites.
5. Recommended textbooks on Structural Equation Modeling are listed at the webpage of Courses%20and%20Presentations/Structural%20Equation%20Modeling/Introduction%20to%20SEM%20with%20Proc%20Calis/SEM%20Textbook%20References.htm. Suzanne Bowers has arranged the listing according to the appropriate technical level of each text.
6. A modified version of the Template Numerical Toolkit, which is a modified version of the Simple C++ Numerical Toolkit (SCPPNT), is available at Suzanne Bowers’s webpage of software/cpp/scppnt.html. Please visit this page for the toolkit link and to view the changes that were made to TNT.