Steven Weed - TestsForge Expert Profile
Steven Weed is a developer at Symantec & Tibco certification exams prep department, TestsForge Inc. He holds a Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics from University of Missouri - St. Louis and an MBA in Economics from the University of Memphis. His research interests include Administration of Symantec Data Loss Prevention, Administration of Altiris Client Management and other Symantec & Tibco certification. Mr. Weed received two Symantec Best Study Guide Awards (2011 and 2012). Between 2003 and 2005 he pursued a career in Symantec certification questions development. His experience includes 3 years at Tiboc, where he was founder of the certification exams. Before joining TestsForge Inc, Mr. Weed worked in a Chicago based certification exam prep company. He is currently a developer for the following certification exam: HP2-T25 Servicing HP Rack-Tower Server Solutions, 650-378 Advanced Borderless Network Field Engineer (ABNFEE), 640-446 CATM, 646-656 Wide Area Application Services for Account Managers, HP0-M35 Implementing HP TRIM 7.x Software, E20-822 CLARiiON Solutions Expert Exam for Storage Administrators, 646-411 NMAM, HT0-102 HTI+ Systems Infrastructure, 642-785 Maintaining Cisco Service Provider Quality of Service, 650-754 Advanced IP NGN Architecture System Engineer (PANGNSE), HP2-K26 Supporting and Servicing HP StoreOnce Solutions, 642-979 Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Support Specialist Qualifier, TK0-201 CompTIA CTT+ Essentials, 650-299 Cisco TelePresence Video Sales Specialist for Masters (PATVSSM), JK0-802 CompTIA Academic/E2C A+ and HP3-X09 Servicing HP Advanced Desktop Products. Steven Weed also creates the websites of butterfliessite which is for those who love to study the beauty and mystery of butterflies. Steven Weed developed this fun site as a tool for students who study butterflies in their science classes and for individuals who just love to learn about these interesting colorful creatures. Visitors are welcome to browse the site, read the informative articles and peruse the links that describe the specific butterfly species profiles. We hope you enjoy the site and find it useful in learning about butterflies.
1. The tiny Edith’s Checkerspot butterfly is explained at the webpage of edcheckerspot. In this section, Steven Weed goes into detail about this butterfly’s scientific profile, geographic habitat, and more. … ….
2. Although butterflies and moths share some similarities, they do have some notable differences. Do you know what they are? Steven Weed explains the full developmental stage of each of these insects at the webpage of butterfly. … ….
3. Discover the two species of the Tiger Swallowtail and learn what makes each different. Visit Steven Weed’s link for a full description and pictures at the webpage of tigerswallowtail. …Both Western and Eastern tiger swallowtails lay spherical green eggs on trees or shrubs that serve as food sources for the caterpillars once they hatch….
4. Can you identify the differences between a Dragonfly and a Damselfly? As Steven Weed shows readers at the webpage of damselflies, the secret lies in the shape of the body. Visit the link and learn all about this interesting insect. … ….
5. Attracting butterflies to your garden can have great benefits for your flowers. At the webpage of attractbutterflies, Steven Weed explains how you can set up your garden to attract butterflies and reap the benefits they offer. …Butterflies and flowers have a symbiotic relationship - butterflies eat the nectar of flowers and butterflies benefit the flowers by helping to pollinate them….