Steven Murray - TestsForge Expert Profile
Steven Murray is a senior lecturer in certification exams prep course. He joined the TestsForge Inc. in 2003 after working for three years as the certification developer in Oracle. He teaches several Oracle certification exam prep courses. He has been selected as the 2013 Best Lecturer by TestsForge’s customer. Steven Murray’s work focuses on the following certification exams: HP0-Y12 Building ProCurve Resilient, Adaptive Networks, 642-242 Unified Contact Center Enterprise Implementation, 650-669 SE Cisco SP Video Digital Media Design (CSPVDMD), 350-060 CCIE SP Operations written, 642-274 Implementing Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Solutions, E20-012 Information Availability Design and Management, HP2-T17 Servicing HP ProLiant ML/DL/SL Servers, HP2-E57 IT to Business Alignment - HP Always On Support Services, 9A0-079 Adobe® RoboHelp® 7 ACE, HP0-Y18 ProCurve Secure Mobility Solutions, HP2-B75 HP Imaging and Printing Security - Technical, E20-611 CLARiiON Specialist Exam for Platform Engineers and E20-545 VNX Solutions Specialist Exam for Technology Architects. Steven Murray also creates the website of keylimeshop. What comes to mind when you hear the words “key lime?” Palm trees, warm breezes, and tropical treats are the order for the day at keylimeshop, home of Key West based key Lime Shoppe. Steven Murray has designed a masterful, colorful tropical themed website that showcases the key lime creations of owner Kermit Carpenter. Key Lime Shoppe has developed a cult following in its South Florida home and is becoming popular in its new locations and with long distance visitors who shop the store online. Site visitors will find a variety of key lime based recipes, videos of Kermit’s appearances on national media outlets, and an online shop where many of his delectable key lime products can be purchased. Even if you’re on the other side of the world, keylimeshop.com brings a little touch of Key West to you.
1. Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe takes pride in supporting selected local organizations in the communities where they do business. Steven Murray describes how The Association for Retarded Citizens (ARC) has benefited from its partnership with Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe at the page of the-arc-of-volusia-an-important-partner-of-kermits-key-west-key-lime-shoppe. …Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe is proud to support several local organizations in the communities where we are fortunate to do business. …
2. Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe is pleased to continue their support of the Defending Freedom Warrior Weekend, which benefit the Wounded Warrior Project. To learn more about the history of this event in the DeLand, Florida area and to find out all about the weekend’s festivities, visit Steven Murray’s webpage of kermits-is-proud-to-support-the-wounded-warrior-project.
3. Steven Murray introduces you to Kermit Carpenter, founder of Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe on his about-us page. In this section, readers can learn how Kermit went from operating a smoothie stand to running his current store locations that specialize in fabulous key lime recipes and products.
4. Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe considers it a privilege to be featured in several national media outlets. To see what the buzz is about, check out the page of its-a-boy-oh-wait-in-other-news, where Steven Murray has posted a few examples of Kermit’s national media coverage.
5. 2012 was a landmark year for Kermit’s store locations and his online store. Thanks in part to all the loyal customers and fans, Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe continues to grow. To see just how this business is growing, check out the highlights from 2012 that Steven Murray has posted at the page of 2012-in-the-rear-view-mirror. …It’s been quite a year at Kermit’s, and before we turn the page and welcome 2013, I thought I’d share a few of the highlights of the past year at Kermit’s …