Stefan Maxwell - TestsForge Expert Profile
Stefan Maxwell is the co-director of the IBM certification exams prep department. His “IBM Certification Exam News” column appears monthly at TestsForge. He received his Bachelor’s degree in General Science from Northeastern University, and then worked for two years as an engineer in IBM. He holds a Master’s degree in Computer Science and a Ph.D. in Computer Engineering, both from the Yeshiva University at New York. His books - How to study the IBM certification exam have been translated into two languages. Stefan Maxwell currently focuses on the following certification exams: HP2-H27 Servicing HP Desktops, Workstations and Notebooks, PK0-003 CompTIA Project+, 200-120 CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate, ITIL-F ITIL® Foundation (Syllabus 2011), JK0-018 CompTIA Academic/E2C Security+, 650-302 Cisco SaaS Conferencing and EIM Resale ATP for the AM (PACSCERAM), 642-373 Cisco Express Foundation for Systems Engineers, E20-330 Business Continuity Implementation, HP0-417 Storage Essentials Fundamentals 5.0, 1Y0-991 Citrix MetaFrame XP Advanced Admin, 3300 Avaya Aura® Contact Center Administration, HP0-A02 HP-UX 11i v3 Advanced System Administration, JK0-017 CompTIA Academic/E2C Project+, 642-902 Implementing Cisco IP Routing and HP3-X10 Servicing HP Essential Desktop Products. Stefan Maxwell also creates the website of investatlanta. Invest Atlanta and its Board of Directors would like to welcome visitors to their official website. As the official economic development authority for the city of Atlanta, Invest Atlanta endeavors to strengthen Atlanta’s economy and make it truly competitive on a global scale in order to provide more opportunity and prosperity for the citizens of Atlanta. Stefan Maxwell has designed this user-friendly site to serve as a hub of information about the many ways Invest Atlanta is working to meet its goals of providing a prosperous city for its residents. News updates, media coverage, and Atlanta business information are all a part of the Invest Atlanta website. Visit today and see why Atlanta continues to race forward to a bright future.
1. Stefan Maxwell’s webpage of builders-developers is especially for builders and property developers who are seeking the incentive application. Builders who are in the preliminary stages of their developments should visit this page for the application and information about financing programs, rules, and regulations. …This year Invest Atlanta decided to streamline the application funding process for the development community by offering a two-tiered application…
2. Invest Atlanta is offering mortgage assistance programs for prospective home owners who may need a financial push to realize their dream of owning a home. Stefan Maxwell has created a page that provides details about these programs at the page of intown-living. Visit the page today and learn how living in Atlanta may be a true possibility for you.
3. Housing opportunity bonds continue to be available to assist individuals and families who desire to live in the city of Atlanta. At the page of builders-developers/grants-loans-bonds, Stefan Maxwell explains how Invest Atlanta has joined forces with the City of Atlanta and the Atlanta Housing Authority to implement a $75 million workforce housing initiative to support its residents.
4. At the page of builders-developers/our-projects/beltline, Stefan Maxwell highlights the unique Atlanta Beltline project. This sustainable initiative will provides a network of parks, trails, and transit routes that circle downtown Atlanta. As the most thorough revitalization effort ever undertaken in Atlanta, this project will connect over 45 area neighborhoods while serving as a public recreation source.
5. The Urban Residential Finance Authority is pleased to be contributing $1 million in home funds on behalf of the City of Atlanta Bureau of Housing. This federal program provides assistance in maintaining affordable housing for low income families. Stefan Maxwell provides more details at the page of builders-developers/home-funds. …The HOME is a federally funded program that assists in the production and preservation of affordable housing …