Sheycha Dem - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
Sheycha Dem has graduated from The University of British Columbia, and he has also obtained a degree from the University of California at Los Angeles. These educational experiences have fostered Sheycha Dem's understanding of Web application development, test development, mobile application development, and development of large scalable customer oriented systems. Although Sheycha Dem works for TestsForge as a Software Developer, he has previously worked for Advanced Ion Beam Technology, Microsoft, and ASML. At these companies, Sheycha Dem held the job titles of Software Test Automation Associate, Senior Staff Software Engineer, and Senior Software Engineer. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: 646-171 SMBAM, N10-005 CompTIA Network+, 6203-1 Avaya Voice Portal Implementation, HP0-G11 CCI Fundamentals for Solution Architects, HP0-M14 HP Project and Portfolio Management 7.1 Software, HP0-D23 Architecting HP CloudSystem Solutions - Delta, 9A0-164 Adobe Captivate® 5.5 ACE, 642-072 Cisco Unity Design and Networking, E20-850 CLARiiON Solutions Expert Exam for Implementation Engineers, 9A0-136 Adobe® LiveCycle® ES2 Core ACE, 3100 Avaya Aura Communication Manager Administration, 1Y0-456 Access Suite 4.0 Build/Test, 156-708.70 Check Point Endpoint Specialist - Media Encryption, E20-918 IT-as-a-Service Expert Exam for Cloud Architects, 9E0-801 Applications Essentials and HP2-E50 Consultative Selling of HP Mission Critical Technical Services. Sheycha Dem also creates the website of blinddogrescue. Sheycha Dem’s passion for animals is the motivation for his partnership with Blind Dog Rescue Alliace in the development of their website, blinddogrescue. Blind Dog Rescue Alliance is a group of volunteers located throughout the U.S. and Canada that are committed to assisting in rescuing dogs in shelters, helping blind dog owners, and spreading the word about these uniquely wonderful dogs. Since 2009, over 400 visually impaired dogs have been rescued by our hard-working volunteers. Visitors are welcome to browse the website, view the listing of dogs available for adoption, our events calendar, and to learn how to donate money or time by volunteering. Thank you for taking the time to visit the website of Blind Dog Rescue Alliance, where dogs see with their hearts.
1. About the webpage of ownersurrender.html: Many visually impaired dogs become available for adoption because their owners can no longer provide for or take care of them and must surrender them. To explain more about how this process typically works, Sheycha Dem has written a Owner Surrender page that also includes a form that can be completed by owners who need to surrender ownership of their dog.
2. About the webpage of shop.html: The Blind Dog Rescue Alliance website allows you to shop for items that are perfect for your dog or a fellow dog lover. Come on over to Sheycha Dem’s Shop page to see some truly unique dog-themed gift ideas that you’re sure to love.
3. About the webpage of volunteer.html: Blind Dog Rescue Alliance can always use new volunteers. As Sheycha Dem explains on his Volunteer webpage, individuals are needed to perform tasks such as making phone calls, responding to emails, updating fundraising information, helping out events, and so much more. If you would like this meaningful volunteering opportunity, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
4. About the webpage of availabledogs.html: Blind Dog Rescue Alliance is looking for the perfect home for each of their available dogs. Sheycha Dem created a special page that introduces you to dogs that are available for adoption. Visit his Available Dogs page to learn more about the precious dogs and you can become a proud owner.
5. About the webpage of adopt.html: Sheycha Dem has created an Adoption webpage for individuals who want information about adopting a dog. One of the core missions of Blind Dog Rescue Alliance is to find a suitable, loving home for all of their dogs.
6. About the webpage of courtesylistings/newengland.html: Shelters and rescue centers throughout the New England states are looking for loving homes for their animals. To see these potential pets, visit Sheycha Dem’s Courtesy Listings page for New England, where you will pictures and information about each animal along with contact information.
7. About the webpage of courtesylistings/west.html: Sheycha Dem’s Courtesy Listings page (west) provides a listing of blind, visually impaired, or deaf dogs and cats that are available for adoption from shelters in the western United States. Visit this page to learn more about these precious animals and the stories behind each of them. You will fall in love with their photos!