Shay Fitzmaurice - TestsForge Expert Profile
Though currently enjoying employment at TestsForge in software development, Shay Fitzmaurice has previously worked at Cisco Systems Inc. and Oracle India Pvt Ltd. Shay Fitzmaurice has also worked as a research assistant during his time as a student at the University of Delaware. Additional education was obtained at Visvesvaraya Technological University. Previously, Shay Fitzmaurice has worked as a Technical Marketing Engineer and as a solutions architect. His specialties include a focus on big data and hadoop. Shay Fitzmaurice is working on the following certification exams now: E20-530 Storage Area Network (SAN) Specialist Exam for Technology Architects, HP2-H25 Selling HP Personal Systems, SG0-001 CompTIA Storage+ Powered By SNIA, HP0-D15 Administering HP CloudSystem Matrix Solutions, HP2-Z20 Introduction to HP TippingPoint Security Products, 1Y0-900 Citrix Provisioning Server 4.5:Administration, 650-393 Lifecycle Services Express (LCSE), QQ0-401 SDI-Service Desk Foundation Qualification, HP3-029 HP LaserJet 1150/1300, HP2-N26 HP ALM 11 Implementations Upgrade, 642-354 CSNSS, 642-270 Implementing Cisco TelePresence Video Networking Solutions, E20-597 Backup Recovery - NetWorker Specialist Exam for Storage Administrators and HP0-M41 HP Universal CMDB 9.x Software. Shay Fitzmaurice also creates the website of delawarecountyplanning (The Delaware County Planning Department provides professional decision-making support to the citizens of Delaware County and to other agencies regarding land use). The Delaware County Planning Department has been collaborating with Shay Fitzmaurice to complete their website. This site was designed so that local businesses, organizations, and residents can easily access information about important planning decisions regarding local land use, sustainable community development, and watershed protection. Visitors to the website are encouraged to check the site often for updates on projects and public notices that pertain to their services. The links on the left side of the website are provided to take visitors to their section of interest.
1. Stormwater runoff can be a major source of pollutants that can harm the surrounding land and local water quality. To address stormwater runoff in Delaware County, the Planning Department has created a long-term management program. Shay Fitzmaurice describes this plan in detail at the page of stormwater … ….
2. The Town Planning Advisory Service is proud to serve Delaware County Communities. Shay Fitzmaurice provides a convenient Q and A page at tpas to explain how TPAS helps local communities with planning and zoning issues. … ….
3. Shay Fitzmaurice’s agandfarm webpage provides information about the Delaware County Agricultural and Farmland Protection Board. At the bottom of this page, readers will find PDF links to both sections of the Agricultural and Farmland Protection Plan. …New York State Agriculture & Markets Law dictates how appointments and term renewals are handled. Any member of the board….
4. The Delaware County Planning Department wants all local residents to be aware of the Delaware County Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Plan. The plan complies with the Disaster Mitigation Act of 2000. To view the entire document, visit the page of hazardmitigation and follow the links Shay Fitzmaurice has provided at the bottom. …To oversee the process locally, the All-Hazard Steering Committee was formed. It consists of numerous County agencies including Code Enforcement….
5. For residents that desire to elevate a structure in place in efforts to reduce the chances for future flooding, Shay Fitzmaurice has provided the official LOI. Just visit the PDF document of loi for the downloadable Hazard Mitigation Grant Program Letter of Intent. … ….