Santos Cabrera - TestsForge Expert Profile
Santos Cabrera, recognized for his exam engine development work, currently is the header of Avaya certification exam prep department. After his graduation from the University of Washington Computer Science School, he spent 2 years in an Washington certification exam developing company and then joined TestsForge. His interests include the following certification exams development now: 9E0-921 PNNIMPLS, HP0-J39 Designing and Implementation HP P4000 SAN Solutions, 9E0-300 NM, 646-096 CRMAM, HP2-Z18 Network Infrastructure AIS 2011 Delta, 700-104 Business Edition 6000 for Account Managers, 9A0-152 Adobe After Effects CS5 ACE, HP2-E53 Selling HP Enterprise Solutions, 640-911 Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking, 640-800 DSLN, 640-692 Supporting Cisco Routing and Switching Network Devices, 642-270 Implementing Cisco TelePresence Video Networking Solutions and 132-S-708-1 Specialist Avaya Voice Self-Service Design Elective. Santos Cabrera is also an expert at distance education. He is one of the leaders of the LOGOS Christian College & Graduate Schools. The international administration office of LOGOS Christian College & Graduate Schools is based out of Jacksonville, Florida. The school utilizes distance education for the teaching of theology and ministry. The website (logos dot edu) explains that this is an especially practical approach for those who are part of the ministry, because these individuals frequently are unable to pack up all of their belongings in order to relocate to different city's graduate program. The focus of the distance educational program is to bring affordability and accessibility to ministry and theological training. Potential students are welcome to explore the undergraduate, master degree, and doctoral degree programs by browsing the website. Additionally, prospective students are able to apply online or download the application.
1. LOGOS Christian College and Graduate School is proud to have been a pioneer in distance education. They have offered men and women the opportunity for this study since 1977. Santos Cabrera is one of the leaders of this school. …We recognize that most students do not fit into a "cookie cutter" academic program so we take great pains to provide our students with the courses that will best prepare them for what the Lord has called them to do …
2. According to Santos Cabrera, their philosophy is to be practical and academic. They prepare graduates for ministry and service as part of a fulfillment to the individual's calling. …Creating custom designed ministry degree programs of study designed to address the needs, and interests of the individual minister and leader….
3. Completion of an application is required for admission to LOGOS. A cover letter, assessment form, transcripts, copies of degrees and awards, and an application fee are also required. If you have further question, please contact Santos Cabrera. Santos Cabrera is responsible for all the applications. …Upon receipt of the application material, LOGOS will consult with the applicant to create a custom-designed degree program and placement in the highest program for which the student is qualified….
4. All work prepared for LOGOS classes must be double-spaced and submitted through e-mail. Students completing a final draft of a thesis, dissertation or project may be exempt from this rule. Santos Cabrera writes the article about the course polices. …Any requests for variation from these standards must be requested in writing from and approved in writing by the Academic Dean….
5. Transcript requests may be completed through the LOGOS website. Individuals may request either an official transcript for $8.00 or an unofficial transcript for $5.00. You can contact Santos Cabrera for the discount price. …It is issued to the student and has the appropriate signature and is dated, but is without the College seal ….
6. Individuals interested in completing a degree at LOGOS needs to schedule an interview with an Admissions Representative. Throughout the admissions process, applicants will be in contact with the admissions department or by Santos Cabrera himself. …The first step in the enrollment process is to schedule an interview with an Admissions Representative, which will give you the opportunity to ask us any questions you may have, and, most importantly, determine whether LCCGS is right for you ….