Ruby Viola Sapp - TestsForge Expert Profile
The educational experiences that Ruby Viola Sapp gained at both Princeton University and the R.V. College of Engineering in Bangalore helped to prepare him to address the challenges faced in his current position as a software developer for TestsForge, Inc. Ruby Viola Sapp has also worked for Cisco Systems Inc., Adobe Software, and Google. At these companies, he fulfilled positions in computer networking and development projects. Specifically, he was employed as Program Manager and Senior Software Engineer. He was also involved with Operations Readiness and SaaS Cloud Business Operations. Ruby Viola Sapp is working on the following certification exams now: 640-504 SWTCH, 352-011 Cisco Certified Design Expert Practical, HP3-C15 HP Supplies College Update, 642-416 Unified Communications Architecture and Design, 9E0-571 CSPFA, 225-030 CDIA+, HP0-702 Tru64 UNIX V5 Advanced Admin. Support & Performance, FC0-TS1 CompTIA IT for Sales Specialist, HP0-M51 HP BSM Network Node Manager i 9.x Software, 648-375 Cisco Express Foundation for Systems Engineers, 642-242 Unified Contact Center Enterprise Implementation, HP0-438 Advanced SAN Architecture, 156-215.71 Check Point Certified Security Administrator R71, HP0-M18 HP LoadRunner Software, 650-059 Life Cycle Services Advanced Routing and Switching (LCSARS) and 1Y0-310 Citrix MetaFrame 1.0 or 1.1 Administration for UNIX Operating Systems. Ruby Viola Sapp also creates the website of restoflife. Are you concerned about having enough money to provide for you and your family through your retirement years? If so, you’re certainly not alone in these perilous economic times that we live in. Fortunately there are resources to help you make smart decisions with your money as you plan for your retirement. Rest of Life Communications specializes in clients just like you who want to be proactive about their financial future. Ruby Viola Sapp has joined in with their mission and has created their website, restoflife.com, to provide contact information and information about their financial planning services and helpful books and DVDs on the subject of financial planning. Visit today and learn how Rest of Life Communications can help you navigate the tough financial times to a brighter retirement.
1. At the webpage of Money-for-life, Ruby Viola Sapp provides a summary of Steve Vernon’s Money for Life publication. This book addresses the most pressing questions that retirees have and examines how to turn an IRA or 401K into a lifetime retirement paycheck.
2. Live Long & Prosper is not just a catchy cliché when it comes to your retirement years. Ruby Viola Sapp highly recommends the “Invest in Your Happiness, Health and Wealth for Retirement and Beyond” guide from Steve Vernon that covers the reality of the changing concept of retirement in the 21st Century and how we can no longer view retirement the same ways as our ancestors did.
3. The recent economic recession literally eliminated the retirement savings of countless people. It doesn’t have to be this way with you and your financial future thanks to the new guide by Steve Vernon entitled Recession Proof Your Retirement Years. To own this for yourself, visit Ruby Viola Sapp’s webpage at Recession_guide.
4. As President of Rest of Life Communications, Steve Vernon provides a wealth of knowledge and experience to clients and to the audiences that he speaks to. Let Steve inspire and motivate your employees, clients, and organization members with one of his engaging speaking presentations. Ruby Viola Sapp provides more details on Steve’s speaking topics at the webpage of speaking.
5. Before entrusting your financial future to the staff of Rest of Life Communications, you may want to see what others are saying about their services. Ruby Viola Sapp offers the testimonials of current satisfied clients at the webpage of endorsements.