Ross Clarke - TestsForge Expert Profile
Ross Clarke is a senior engineer with over 10 years of certification exam training experience. He is a renowned lecturer on Cisco certification exam prep course. In 2002, Clarke founded his own company that’s a leading authority on Cisco certification exam preparation. Prior to forming his own business, Clarke was an engineer in Cisco. Mr. Clarke received both his Bachelor’s degree and MBA from the University of California - Santa Barbara. He currently serves on TestsForge’s certification exam prep department. Clarke’s research is focused mostly on the following certification exams: 640-721 IUWNE, HP0-P19 HP-UX High Availability using Serviceguard v18, TMPTE TMap NEXT® Test Engineer, 1Y0-A15 Engineering a Citrix Virtualization Solution, HP0-660 NonStop Kernel Basics (Level 1), 646-276 Selling Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Solutions, 642-383 Cisco Express Foundation for Field Engineers, HP0-J54 Advanced SAN Solutions, E20-120 Content Management Foundations, QQ0-200 HDI: Qualified Help Desk Senior Analyst, 642-278 Implementing CUCM for TelePresence Video Solutions and 650-298 TelePresence Video Sales Specialist for Advanced Plus (PATVSSAP). Ross Clarke also creates the website of hedgefundscare. As an expression of his concern for abused children, Ross Clarke has partnered with Hedge Funds Care (HFC) to create the website that raises awareness and helps generate funding for child abuse prevention programs. Also known as Help For Children, this organization in an international charity that is largely supported by the hedge fund industry. One of Ross Clarke’s primary reasons for developing the hedgefundscare.org website is to spread their two-fold mission of raising money to fund child abuse prevention and treatment programs and to showcase the philanthropic spirit of the hedge fund and finance industries. HFC invites everyone to browse their website, learn about their missions, and be inspired to get involved in their cause.
1. HFC has been featured in many news publications throughout the UK and North America. At the newslist.asp page, Ross Clarke provides links to some the news stories that display HFC in action. …Learn more about the grants we give and how you can apply today.….
2. HFC wants to share the results of the hard work and generosity of its partners who make their mission a reality. On the HFC website, Ross Clarke has a link to the 2011 Annual Report. This report, located at PDF file of 2011-hfc-annual-report-digital-version, details the many ways that HFC is making a positive impact for the cause of child abuse prevention.
3. HFC was recently granted the cover story in an issue of Traders Magazine. Ross Clarke’s PDF document - tm_hedgefundscare, provides this full, in-depth feature. …The problem is the inherent nature of child abuse. Unlike a childhood disease, which a parent will openly try to help a child fight …
4. If you or your organization would like to benefit from HFC funding, a letter of intent must be completed. Ross Clarke provides access to HFC’s official letter at the document of 2_loi, which allows for prospective funding recipients to provide a full description of their project.
5. The HFC 2014-2015 Grants Calendar is located at the following PDF document - grants_schedule. Ross Clarke has posted this calendar for individuals or organizations that are considering a project or have already completed a letter of intent for a project. Please check this calendar for important dates of the Grant award cycle to ensure that your proposal will be considered.
6. The HFC annual report for 2010 is posted at the PDF document of hfc-2010-annual-report. Ross Clarke and the HFC staff want to show off the creative projects, hard work, and generous giving that have benefited the cause of child abuse prevention in 2010. …The 4th Day Home Visiting program of the Greater Minneapolis Crisis Nursery was instrumental for Patrice …