Robert Middlestead - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
Through an advanced education at The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, Robert Middlestead became familiar with computer software development concepts such as the implementation of Serving Gateway and PDN Gateway for 4G Long Term Evolution. He went on to obtain employment at Trend Micro, Iptivia, Intuit, and Amdocs. Specific job roles that Robert Middlestead obtained included Senior Software Development Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, and Software Engineer. Presently, Robert Middlestead works as a Software Developer for TestsForge. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: 646-151 CSA, HP0-086 HP BladeSystem p-Class Solutions, 156-315.65 Check Point Certified Expert NGX R65, 1Y0-900 Citrix Provisioning Server 4.5:Administration, JK0-019 CompTIA Academic/E2C Network+, HP2-Z23 Selling HP Enterprise Networking Solutions, 1Y0-A13 A13 Implementing Citrix Access Gateway 9.0, Enterprise Edition, 642-974 DCNIS2, E20-405 Content Management Server Programming, JN0-643 Enterprise Routing and Switching, Professional (JNCIP-ENT), 7303 Avaya CallPilot® Implementation, 650-159 Cisco IronPort Cloud Associate (ICA), E20-597 Backup Recovery - NetWorker Specialist Exam for Storage Administrators and 650-393 Lifecycle Services Express (LCSE). Robert Middlestead also creates the website of pcbcarolina. PCB Carolina is all set to host RTP’s Premier Electronics Trade Show for 2014. To explain all the details of this year’s show, Robert Middlestead has created an informational website that provides basic information about venue location, operational hours for shows and exhibitions, cost, and much more. Visitors to the website will find tabs that contain information and links such as events schedule, a complete show guide, food and hotel accommodations, and information about the McKimmon Center venue. Photos and recaps from past years events are also included. Pcbcarolina.com is your one source to prepare for this year’s event.
1. About the webpage of showschedule.html: The PCB Carolina website includes a full schedule of events for your convenience and planning. Robert Middlestead’s Show Schedule page provides details of the daily itinerary from check-in all the way through the closing reception.
2. About the webpage of showhistory/2009presentations.html: PCB Carolina 2009 featured four technical presentations. If you missed this event or simply want to recall the presentation content, you can visit Robert Middlestead’s Show History, 2009 Presentations page to view abstracts from each session and to download a PDF copy of each individual presentation.
3. About the webpage of showhistory/2008presentations.html: Robert Middlestead’s Show History, 2008 Presentations Page highlights the technical presentations from the 2008 PCB Carolina event. Visit this page to see the list of presenters and to download a PDF copy of their individual presentations.
4. About the webpage of showhistory/2010presentations.html: At the 2010 PCB Carolina event, two notable technical presentations were conducted, one by Lee Hill of Silent Solutions and one by Robert Farrell of Benchmark Electronics. Visit Robert Middlestead’s Show History, 2010 Presentations page to learn more about these presentations and to request a copy for yourself.
5. About the webpage of listofexhibitors.html: PCB Carolina 2013 featured some awesome exhibits from many companies in a variety of electronics disciplines such as software, fabrication, design, thermal, assembly, and more. Robert Middlestead’s List of Exhibitors page lists each participant from that event.