Rita Roosa - TestsForge Expert Profile
Rita Roosa is an engineer in the Microsoft certification exam prep department, specializing in windows office suit certification. A computer scientist by training, Roosa started the career in 1985. Rita Roosa believes that it should have a good strategy to prepare for the Microsoft certification exam. A strong advocate for Microsoft practices exam, Fred has emphasized the training before taking the exam. Fred teaches the Microsoft Word 2008 certificate exam prep course. A Moscow native, Fred earned a B.S. degree from University of Idaho and an M.S. in Computer Engineering from University of La Verne. Rita Roosa focuses on the following certification exams prep now: FC0-GR1 CompTIA Strata Green IT, E20-670 EMC Centera Specialist Exam for Platform Engineers, 640-445 SNAM, HP0-Y43 Implementing HP Network Infrastructure Solutions, 650-196 SMB Solutions for Engineers (SMBEN), 132-S-712 Specialist: Avaya Proactive Contact Solutions Design Elective, 220-302 CompTIA A+ OS Technologies, 650-369 Advanced Collaboration Architecture System Engineer (PSACASE), E20-825 SAN Expert Exam for Technology Architects, 1D0-51B CIW Site Development Associate, HP0-205 Supporting the Enterprise Modular Library, E20-324 VNX Solutions Design Exam for Technology Architects and E20-533 Network Storage - NS Specialist. Rita Roosa also creates the website of brooklynct. The residents and officials of Brooklyn, Connecticut would like to welcome visitors to their home on the web, brooklynct.org. Rita Roosa has created this website as a way to inform visitors of the area’s unique history and to provide a means for communicating important local information for all who come to visit or do business in the area. This website also includes a photo gallery, a brief historical account of the area, and information about public schools, elected positions and city services. Whether you’re a resident or visitor, you are welcome to visit the site to see what Brooklyn has to offer you.
1. Visit Rita Roosa’s residenttroopers page and learn about Brooklyn’s unique Resident Trooper program. This cost-effective police services program enables a police officer to act as the town’s liaison with the Department of Public Safety. …The Town of Brooklyn participates in the Connecticut State Police Resident Trooper Program….
2. Did you know that the land that Brooklyn now occupies was first deeded back in the year 1680? As Rita Roosa explains in the following link, Brooklyn has maintained a steady course from its origins all the way to the present day. Read more about its history at the page of aboutbrooklyn. …Brooklyn was once part of the lands claimed by the Mohegan chief, Uncas. The land, deeded in 1680 to Capt….
3. Even though Brooklyn has maintained its status as a quaint New England town, some growth is inevitable. Rita Roosa’s brief summary of the town’s economic development and its relationship to the greater area is discussed at the page of economicdevelopment.
4. Rita Roosa created the page of residents page especially for Brooklyn residents. From public works to town budget and everything in between, residents will find links to important local information.
5. The Brooklyn school system is the focus at the page of schoolsandeducation. Visit the link where Rita Roosa paints a picture of the school system’s vision for local students and to learn about the many special programs available to serve school aged kids.
6. Brooklyn is proud to serve its residents and visitors through its Parks and Recreation department. Rita Roosa has created a page that provides Parks and Recreation news updates, announcements, job openings, and contact information. Log on to the page of parksandrecreation for more.