Richard Tuohey - TestsForge Expert Profile
Richard Tuohey is an engineer in the Exin certification exam prep department at TestsForge Inc. He also serves as the director of the database center. He has taught a variety of certification exam prep course in TestsForge and some other companies. Tuohey has published many articles in the leading IT certification related journals. He is the coauthor of How to prepare Exin certification effectively. He has been honored with a number of awards at TestsForge. Tuohey formerly worked at Exin for three years and earned his PhD at the University of Maryland - College Park. Prior to earning his PhD he was employed by newhorizons for certification exam prep material development. He focuses on the following certification exams prep now: 350-040 CCIE Storage Networking written, 646-365 Cisco Express Foundation for Account Managers, 642-994 Data Center Unified Computing Implementation, E20-018 Virtualized Infrastructure Specialist Exam for Cloud Architects, 1D0-450 CIW Server Administrator, 642-352 CSNSS, HP2-N41 Selling HP ArcSight Information Security Solutions, 646-562 ASAM, 640-509 FNDN, HP0-M36 HP Data Protector Software Fundamentals for Windows, HP0-553 Servicing HP Entry-level Integrity Servers, TK0-201 CompTIA CTT+ Essentials and E20-485 Content Management Application Architecture. Richard Tuohey has taken her interest in education and has created the website of cornassociates to bring awareness to Corn Associates. Corn Associates is an organization made up of professional educators who work as consultants and staff development trainers for school faculties throughout the United States. Richard Tuohey’s design of cornassociates.com includes content related to their staff development services, featured publications, grant writing services, seminar scheduling, and more. Visit their site today and learn more about how Corn Associates can strengthen your school faculty and further their professional development.
1. Corn Associates offers expert consultation services to school district’s in-service training plan requirements. Visit Richard Tuohey’s k12 link and learn more about how Corn Associates can provide training for your next staff development event.
2. Does your school in-service have a specific issue to cover? At the page of accred, Richard Tuohey provides a list of individual workshops available as half-day or full-day programs.
3. Corn Associates also has a grant writing department that can assist in developing grants that obtain resources for school districts. Richard Tuohey’s link, located at the page of grant, describes how their grant writing team can help your school district with the grant proposal process and put you in the best position to be awarded a grant.
4. Richard Tuohey’s core web page focuses on Corn Associates’ Staff Development: Core Standards, Curriculum Alignment and Performance Assessment. This service will assist pre-K through 8th grade teachers in aligning core standards with curriculum with performance-based strategies.
5. Did you know that Corn Associates has been featured in several national and regional media outlets? Richard Tuohey has compiled some excerpts from recent articles at the page of media that have highlighted Corn Associates’ insight into today’s educational issues.
6. The differ page was created by Richard Tuohey to remind teachers that Corn Associates’ Applied Differentiated Instruction in the pre-K-12 classroom manual should be used as personal reference guide to apply differentiated instruction activities in the classroom. This page also describes the contents of their Differentiated Instruction workshops.
7. Educators and School Administrators are encouraged to check out Richard Tuohey’s link that provides information about Corn Associates’ 4-day, 20 hour professional development programs for teachers of 3-5 year olds. Log on to the page of early for all the details.
8. The “About Us” page, located at about, is the page Richard Tuohey created to explain exactly what makes Corn Associates a highly respected organization of experienced, professional educators who specialize in staff training and much more. From professional development training to grant writing, Corn Associates is committed to empowering teachers nationwide.