Peter Hodges - TestsForge Expert Profile
Peter Hodges is an engineer at the PMI and SAP certification exams prep department, TestsForge Inc. He received a Bachelor’s degree in General Science from the University of Nevada - Las Vegas in 2003, and a PhD in Computer Science (jointly with Computer Engineering) from the University of Nebraska--Omaha in 2007. He previously worked in SAP Inc for 4 years. Most of Mr. Hodges work consists of theoretical and empirical assessments of PMI and SAP certification exams study guide. For the past few years, Mr. Hodges has written on topics related to the design of PMI and SAP certification study guide and exam engine. He is currently a developer for the following certification exam: 220-801 CompTIA A+, QQ0-200 HDI: Qualified Help Desk Senior Analyst, HP0-606 Data Protector Basics for Windows, 642-582 WLANFE, HP2-N29 Understanding HP TippingPoint Solutions, 132-S-900 Avaya IP Telephony Design Elective, HP2-E46 Selling HP Volume Services Portfolio, HP0-762 NonStop Kernel Platform Support, ITIL-F ITIL® Foundation (Syllabus 2011), 9A0-311 Certified Macromedia Flash 8, 640-915 METRO, HP3-R95 Servicing HP Networking Products, 1D0-420 CIW Site Designer, HP0-M58 HP Software Testing Foundation 11 and 650-155 Cisco IronPort Security Instructor - Web Security (ISIWS). Peter Hodges also creates the websites of wildfowl-photography. The Wildfowl Photography website is your source for information about a wide variety of ducks, cranes, geese, coot and moorhen. Whether you’re a hunter, birdwatcher, or need information for a research project, Peter Hodges has created a user friendly website that contains pictures, videos, and identification information from wildfowl around the world. Visitors will also find information about Wildfowl and Wetland Trust Centres around the UK as well as links to related birding websites and forums. Don’t forget to explore the many beautiful photos of many species of ducks, geese, and other wildfowl.
1. If you’re new to photographing wildfowl, you’ll want to read through Peter Hodges’s post at the webpage of photography/photography. In this section Peter Hodges explains how to set up your camera for taking great photos while providing advice on where to find wildfowl and how to get close enough for that ideal picture opportunity. … ….
2. For birdwatchers and other outdoor photo hobbyists, choosing the right camera can make all the difference in the world. Many people are now making the switch to DSLR camera for a higher quality photograph. If you’re unfamiliar with DSLR cameras, visit the webpage of photography/dslrphotography, where Peter Hodges breaks down the basic how using these amazing cameras. … ….
3. The multi-colored Shelduck is on full display at the webpage of identification/identshelduck. Read Peter Hodges’s description of this species and check out the photographs of the amazing color combinations. … ….
4. Do you know what distinguishing features the Stiff-Tail duck has? These ducks belong to Oxyura genus and include five species. Visit Peter Hodges’s identification/identstiff-tail-duck page for a more descriptions and full size photos of their unique long still tail feathers. …All these ducks have distinctive long stiff tail feathers which are erect when the bird is at rest, and have swollen beaks.….
5. The Spectacled Eider is the subject of Peter Hodges’s wildfowl/spectacled-eider page. Photos and a full description of this species of bird are available at this link. …The Spectacled Eider is a large sea duck named because its large eye patches resemble spectacles.….