Patrice Baron - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
Previous experience in the software development industry has helped make Patrice Baron a valuable asset to the TestsForge software development team. These experiences include working for Hewlett-Packard, Continental, and Cisco Systems as a Software Engineer, Embedded Software Intern, and Technical Architect. Patrice Baron has degrees from both Xi'an Jiaotong University and the University of Michigan, and these institutions helped him discover his love of firmware development, embedded control systems, and large scalable systems. He currently focuses on the following certification exams: E20-805 EMC Storage and Information Infrastructure Expert Exam for Technology Architects, 642-457 Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 2, 648-238 Implementing Cisco Connected Physical Security 1, 9A0-146 Adobe Dreamweaver CS5, 132-S-911 Specialist IP Telephony Implement & Support Elective, 132-S-708 Specialist: Avaya Voice Self-Service Design Elective, 642-892 Composite, HP2-K18 Selling HP Enterprise Storage Solutions (2009), E22-250 Ionix for IT Operations Intelligence, LX0-102 CompTIA Linux+ [Powered by LPI] Exam 2, HP0-Y20 ProCurve Adaptive Edge Fundamentals, HP0-606 Data Protector Basics for Windows, 642-995 Unified Computing Troubleshoot, JN0-560 Certified Internet Associate. Patrice Baron is aloes created the website of activenetwork (the technology leader in activity & participant management software with online registration and event management solutions). Active Network is a world-wide leader in activity and participant management solutions for over 47,000 organizations. In a global setting, Active Network equips activity organizers with management software that helps to automate events such as outdoor events, parks and recreation activities, camping experiences, church events, and other community activities. Patrice Baron has created their website, located at activenetwork.com, as a user-friendly resource that can enable any group or event organizer to access the range of services and support provided by Active Network. Visit the site today and learn how other satisfied customers around the world are utilizing solutions from Active Network to save time and money when organizing their events.
1. About the webpage blog/world-clicks/: With the advent of social media, many individuals around the world are being influenced in different ways by the content that is constantly available. Patrice Baron analyzes this phenomenon further on his World Clicks page. Find out how our online social interactions can greatly influence our real world, off-line decisions.
2. About the webpage blog/celebrating-chula-vista-parks-recreation-director-with-actives-customer-excellence-award/: Active Network is very excited to have recently presented their Customer Excellence Award to the Chula Vista Parks and Recreation Director Kristi McClure. Patrice Baron provides an account of this award on his Active Network blog, Chula Vista page.
3. About the webpage blog/steve-connolly-takes-helm-active-network-outdoors/: Active Network recently announced the addition of Steve Connolly to their staff to serve as the new SVP of their Outdoors Business department. Patrice Baron’s Steve Connolly page on the Active Network blog details the hiring of this veteran leader.
4. About the webpage blog/access-to-activities-anywhere/: Today’s smart phone technology opens up the world to more people than ever. As Patrice Baron explains at the Access to Activities page on the Active blog, Active Network is a leading participant in using mobile technology to offer easy, instant access to event participation for users world-wide.
5. About the webpage blog/5-reasons-were-pumped-about-active-world/: Active World is a one-of-a-kind educational event for Active Network customers. Be sure to visit the blog where Patrice Baron offers five reasons why Active Network is excited about this upcoming event that gives their best team of product experts the opportunity to educate and connect with their valued customers.
6. About the webpage blog/2-62-miles-to-boston-united-we-are-active/: Recently, hundreds of Active Network employees around the world paid tribute to the runners in the Boston Marathon that did not have the opportunity to finish the race due to the tragic events that took place on that fateful day. Patrice Baron’s Boston United entry on the Active Network blog provides some background on this creative event.
7. About the webpage blog/it-takes-a-village/: Have you ever considered the important role you can play in your child’s sporting activities experience? Patrice Baron provides some insight into this on his Village entry at the Active Network blog. Read through this blog post and consider the many people that combine their efforts to support our children’s enjoyment of outdoor activities.