Paige Black - TestsForge Expert Profile
Paige Black's software development experience includes specialization in cloud services. He also has experience in providing Internet related solutions to business problems. These skills were obtained during Paige Black's educational experiences at San Jose State University in Salem, where he graduated from the Government College of Engineering. Previous employment titles include Technical Leader, Program Manager, Project Manager, and Principal of Cloud Services. Paige Black considers himself an individual who is process-oriented and is proud of his proven track record as a self-starter and reliable team player. Paige Black is working on the following certification exams now: 642-577 WLANSE, JN0-560 Certified Internet Associate, 650-663 Cisco SP Video Sales for AM (CSPVS), 7303 Avaya CallPilot® Implementation, QQ0-300 HDI: Help Desk Manager, 312-50v7 Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures (CEHv7), 1Y0-610 Citrix Core Technologies and Architectures, JK0-802 CompTIA Academic/E2C A+, E22-141 EMC Legato Certified NetWorker 7.x Specialist (LCNS), 9E0-911 ATMMS, 9E0-558 CSIDS, E20-661 Celerra Specialist Exam for Platform Engineers, HP0-336 Identity Management, 650-367 Advanced Collaboration Architecture Sales Specialist (PSACAS), QQ0-100 Help Desk Analyst (HDA), JN0-355 Junos Pulse Secure Access, Specialist (JNCIS-SA) and E20-500 EMC Storage and Information Infrastructure Specialist Exam for Technology Architects. Paige Black also creates the website of edgewaternj (Effective immediately, please use the new CCO application under the Building Dept). The Borough of Edgewater, New Jersey is pleased to welcome visitors to their official website, edgwaternj. This website serves as an information source regarding the many services that provide for its citizens and the individual departments that can assist residents in accessing these services. Paige Black has created a very user friendly website that includes categories for each service department along with contact information. Edgewater is proud to serve and hopes this information will be useful in to its citizens.
1. The Edgewater Police Department Chief addresses residents on the esp_office page. This is the page that Paige Black created to serve as a bulletin board from the police department. Check this page often for announcements and updates surrounding the Edgewater Police Department. … ….
2. Get to know the Borough Clerk at the page of gb_borough. This is page that Paige Black has dedicated to the Borough of Edgewater Municipal Clerk’s Office. Get introduced to the clerk and learn all about what this office provides for its local citizens. … ….
3. Need information about police records, handicap placards, or firearms ID or permit cards? Paige Black has provided a convenient link at the page of esp_polrec that answers these questions and other items related to police records. …Once the application is fully completed you must bring it to the Edgewater Police Department to obtain a case number and instructions on where to have your fingerprints taken.….
4. The page of esp_codes connects Edgewater residents with Paige Black’s page regarding Emergency Services: Police Department- Quality of Life Ordinances. Check out this link for information on waste and recycling services and property maintenance. …The Code Enforcement Officer and the Housing Inspector routinely patrol the community to check on property maintenance and may issue summons if they find violations.….
5. The Clean Communities Grants Distribution for Municipalities for the year 2013 is now available for public viewing. Paige Black created a PDF documents that includes an alphabetical list of communities and their 2013 distribution dollar amount. Visit the PDF document of protected/050913 clean comm grantcc-muni2013 for more details.