Michael Mims - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
Throughout his 10 years of hands-on experience in the development of computer software, Michael Mims's thorough understanding of enterprise solutions, social media concepts, and Web technologies has allowed him to work as a Software Engineer and Senior Software Developer. He has worked at Kno.e.sis Research Center and Microsoft before arriving at TestsForge to work as part of their software development team. A comprehensive understanding of computer software development was gained at Anna Technological University. He currently focuses on the following certification exams: 9A0-082 Adobe Flex 3 with AIR, 156-315.65 Check Point Certified Expert NGX R65, 650-298 TelePresence Video Sales Specialist for Advanced Plus (PATVSSAP), 640-692 Supporting Cisco Routing and Switching Network Devices, 220-301 CompTIA A+ Core Technologies, 132-S-708 Specialist: Avaya Voice Self-Service Design Elective, HP0-084 HP Integrity Multi-OS Installation & Deployment, HP0-A17 NonStop Hardware Install, Maintain, Upgrade, HP0-D15 Administering HP CloudSystem Matrix Solutions, TMPTE TMap NEXT® Test Engineer, E20-515 Symmetrix Solutions Specialist Exam for Technology Architects, 650-256 SBF for Account Managers (SBFAME), JN0-100 Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos), 200-120 CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate, HP2-N29 Understanding HP TippingPoint Solutions, HP2-B91 HP Imaging and Printing Supplies - Sales, HP2-B90 HP Imaging and Printing Hardware - Sales, 9E0-300 NM, E20-324 VNX Solutions Design Exam for Technology Architects, HP3-X11 Servicing HP Notebook Products. Michael Mims is aloes created the website of curtinandco (Communities and their representatives are at the heart of planning). Curtin and Co would like to welcome all visitors and prospective clients to their website. Michael Mims has created a user-friendly design that makes it easy to be informed of the range of services that Curtin and Co provides clients throughout the UK. Curtin and Co specializes in delivering focused campaigns and crisis training throughout the UK for clients who are engaged in community politics. Their highly skilled and trained staff has a wide range of experience in UK politics, business, and media that will deliver cost effective solutions related to crisis preparation and planning. If your organization is seeking crisis preparation and intervention services, please visit the site to learn more about what we do and how we have helped many satisfied clients. At Curtin and Co, we truly are a people business.
1. About the webpage about/: Michael Mims’s About page explains the mission and purpose of Curtin and Co. Seeking solutions and positive outcomes via high standards and commitment is what sets Curtin and Co apart as a true people business.
2. About the webpage terms-conditions/: Before engaging in a client relationship with Curtin and Co, please take the time to review the terms and conditions at Michael Mims’s Terms and Conditions web page. This section clearly explains the terms of responsible usage of the Curtin and Co website.
3. About the webpage community-politics/clients/: On the Community Politics Clients page, Michael Mims provides testimonials of satisfied clients who are experienced success in the relationship with Curtin and Co. At Curtin and Co, we let our results with satisfied clients speak for our standards of excellence.
4. About the webpage crisis-preparation/methodology/: Curtin and Co believes in effective preparation to successfully manage a crisis situation. As Michael Mims explains on his Methodology page, Curtin and Co. approaches each client based on a methodology that is centered on effective training and implementation of guidelines.
5. About the webpage crisis-preparation/pirelli-at-bursting-point-is-it-all-about-perceptions/: Michael Mims offers up an interesting article about a recent controversy surrounding the British Grand Prix where numerous drivers were adversely impacted by the apparent failure of Pirelli tires. This article, located at the Pirelli Perceptions page, explores the lasting impact on the reputation of Pirelli.
6. About the webpage crisis-preparation/the-quebec-railway-disaster-5-lessons-ceo-edward-burkhardt-got-wrong/: Using the example of the Lac-Megantic train disaster in Quebec, Michael Mims takes a look at the role of the CEO in the midst of a disaster. The Quebec Railway Disaster page suggests five lessons that CEO’s can learn from this unfortunate incident to apply to their own companies.
7. About the webpage community-politics/deputy-mayor-tells-developers-londons-population-will-bigger-new-york-decade/: London officials are addressing the growing concern of an increasing population that could soon place a strain on housing demand. In fact, as Michael Mims reports in the Community Politics page, London’s population may even eclipse that of New York within ten years.