Michael Holliday - TestsForge Expert Profile
Michael Holliday is on leave from the Department of Oracle certification exam prep. He received his PhD in physics from the Catholic University of America in 2008 and subsequently was a postdoctoral fellow for six years in the network security group at the Clarkson University. Michael Holliday's research interests include the following certification exam prep: 640-816 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2, HP3-031 HP LaserJet 3000 and 3380/90 AIO series, HP0-683 Implementing HP ProLiant Servers, HP2-E43 Selling HP SMB Solutions, 9A0-148 Adobe Flash CS5, 642-780 Maintaining Cisco Service Provider VPNs and MPLS Networks, HP2-Q06 Selling HP BCS Solutions, 650-575 Life Cycle Services Advanced Security (LCSAS), 648-385 Cisco Express Foundation for Field Engineers, HP0-663 NonStop Data Communication Basics, E20-895 Backup Recovery - Avamar Expert Exam for Implementation Engineers, 642-642 Implementing Cisco Quality of Service, HP3-029 HP LaserJet 1150/1300, 312-50v8 Certified Ethical Hacker v8, 650-667 SE Cisco SP Video Cable Access Design (CSPVCAD) and 650-127 Connected Grid (Engineer) Knowledge Verification (CGE). Michael Holliday also created the website of TJTA which is for Psychological Publications, Inc. (PPI) and the Taylor-Johnson Temperament Analysis personality assessment. Michael Holliday’s design of this website primarily focuses on the Taylor-Johnson Temperament Analysis program, its uses, materials, and training opportunities. The T-JTA is a popular personality assessment tool that is commonly utilized in marital and family counseling. PPI is also making available a catalog link that users can view and browse online or receive by traditional mail. Sample T-JTA reports are also available to give prospective clients an indication of what to expect with the full version of the product. Having this tool available will be a valuable addition to any counselors toolkit.
1. As part of the T-JTA website, Michael Holliday created a page that explains the terms and conditions of use that are expected of its visitors. As explained throughout the tc page, PPI and its website visitors are expected to share a mutual level of respect for responsible usage and the manner in which business is conducted.
2. This issue of HIPAA is a common concern among PPI customers. To adequately address this legitimate concern, Michael Holliday has included the hipaa link that explains PPI’s position on the HIPAA Privacy Rule. …This position has been consistently taken in correspondence, court cases, news articles and on the website for these assessments for many years …
3. The about page serves as PPI’s “About Us” section. On this page, Michael Holliday introduces readers to a bit of PPI’s history along with some details about their well-known Taylor-Johnson Temperament Analysis tool.
4. At the page of tst_031, visitors will find information about the Parenting Stress Index (PSI) 4th Edition. Michael Holliday provides a description of this product along with ordering details. …The manual has 118 pages of information, including additional reference group profiles and case illustrations…
5. PPI is pleased to offer training and certification opportunities for those who would like to learn about the concepts, skills, and techniques associated with the Taylor-Johnson Temperament Analysis tool. If you are interested, log on to Michael Holliday’s page at tjtatraining for more information about upcoming training events.