Max Krepps - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
His past experience in the development of both social and enterprise applications has made Max Krepps well-qualified for a position as a Software Developer at TestsForge. In his previous employment, Max Krepps has worked as a Software Engineer, Technical Lead, New Product Design Engineer, and Diagnostics Software Engineer at Cisco Systems, Google, and Apple. Max Krepps was able to meet the challenges of these employment opportunities after obtaining an education through both Penn State University and Visvesvaraya Technological University. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: 642-901 BSCI, HP0-D15 Administering HP CloudSystem Matrix Solutions, HP0-702 Tru64 UNIX V5 Advanced Admin. Support & Performance, 9A0-056 Adobe Dream weaver CS3 ACE, HP2-E32 Selling HP SMB Solutions, HP2-E49 Technical Essentials of HP Servers, Storage and Networking Upgrade, HP0-Y30 Implementing HP Networking Technologies, HP2-B76 HP Imaging and Printing Technical Fundamentals, 1Y0-A08 Advanced Administration for Citrix XenApp 5.0 for Windows Server 2008, 1Y0-A26 Citrix XenServer 6.0 Administration and 642-742 Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Voice Networks (IUWVN). Max Krepps also creates the website of aldha. Welcome to the online home of the Appalachian Long Distance Hikers Association. ALHDA.org is a website that Max Krepps created out his interest in the outdoor lifestyle and his desire to promote this family of hikers and nature enthusiasts as they work to preserve protect the interests of the long-distance hiking community. If you’re a hiker, an outdoor activity lover, or are simply interested in preserving this movement in the Appalachians, then feel free to browse the site and explore all that ALDHA has to offer. Learn about the latest news, updates on events, shop their store for outdoor gear, and learn how you can volunteer to help preserve this outdoor paradise. Don’t forget to sign up for their newsletter, which is available quarterly.
1. Keep informed of news, interesting stories from the trail, and upcoming events by receiving the ALDHA quarterly newsletter. Max Krepps provides a full explanation of what you can expect in each issue and lets you know how you can start receiving it soon. Check out his link at the webpage of newsletter.html.
2. The Appalachian Trail is full of fun events, festivals, and unique attractions that span its entire length. Max Krepps has posted links to several of these attractions and upcoming events at the webpage of links.html. This page is especially useful for planning your next hike around some of these events.
3. Now you can join over 1500 members by becoming a part of ALDHA, the largest organized group of long-distance hikers in the world. To learn more about how you can join today, visit Max Krepps’s join.html page that contains all the details.
4. Max Krepps provides a recap of the 2014 Gathering event at the webpage of gathering.html. Visit the link to learn more about what all took place at this event and to view the group photo of this annual event that took place at Williams College.
5. For most all hikers, it’s critical to know and understand the surroundings of the environment. For this reason, Max Krepps has created a page devoted to informing hikers about the Appalachian Trail Thru-Hikers’ Companion. This guidebook provides information about A.T. shelters, water sources, town services and other vital resources along the trail. Learn more at the webpage of companion.html.
6. Max Krepps introduces the ALDHA at the webpage of about.html. In this section, hikers and outdoor enthusiasts will learn about the origins of nonprofit organization, its mission to preserve and protect the Appalachian Trail, and how anyone can become a proud member to join in the fun and experience all they have to offer.