Matt Redmond - TestsForge Expert Profile
Matt Redmond currently teaches Cisco 640-460 Implementing Cisco IOS Unified Communications certification exam prep course as a Senior Lecturer at TestsForge, Inc. Prior to being an engineer at TestsForge, Redmond worked in Cisco where he was responsible for the development of Cisco 640-460 certification exam. He is the first name inventor of the Cisco 640-460 certification exam engine. Redmond’s experience also includes working in Eccouncil for 1 year. Redmond earned his MBA from University of Wyoming and his Bachelor of Science from Florida Institute of Technology. His research is focused mostly on the following certification exams: 640-100 MCNS, 642-416 Unified Communications Architecture and Design, HP0-M53 HP BSM Operations Manager on Windows 9.x Software, 650-987 Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Sales Specialist (PSDCUCAM), 9E0-569 CIPT, 156-310 Check Point NG with Application Intelligence - Management II, 642-637 Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches, JN0-130 E-series, Specialist (JNCIS-E), 650-472 Introduction to 802.1X Operations for Cisco Security Professionals (S802dot1X), 9E0-701 Cable, 650-756 Advanced IP NGN Architecture Field Engineer (PANGNFE), 642-272 DMPS - Designing Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Solutions and 650-032 Mobile Internet Technology for Account Managers (MITAM). Matt Redmond also creates the website of Nevadachemicals which is the website home of Cynaco, supplier of chemical products centered on the production of sodium cyanide for the gold mining industry. Matt Redmond has been collaborating with Cynaco to help them develop their new-look website, which captures the essence of their mission and purpose to be the mining industry’s most respected and valued chemical supplier. Cynaco invites visitors to browse the website, get to know their team, their products, and their commitment to serving their clients and employees with the highest integrity.
1. Matt Redmond introduces the Cynaco management team at the page of MANAGEMENT. This section provides brief biographical information about the experiences that led to their current roles with Cynaco. …Jeffrey J. Davis joined Cyanco in April 2014 as President and CEO. Jeff joins Cyanco from Evonik Industries AG, where since June 2010, he was the Senior …
2. Cynaco currently operates two primary facilities in America that serve as suppliers for gold mines in Canada, United States, and South America. Visit Matt Redmond’s OPERATIONS webpage to learn more about what takes place in these facilities. …Cyanco started producing liquid sodium cyanide in 1990 at a single plant in Winnemucca, Nevada. The plant was constructed for…
3. Safety in transportation is a top priority at Cynaco. In the page of TRANSPORTATION section, Matt Redmond points out the measures that Cynaco takes to provide employees and customers with the utmost in safe working conditions while transporting chemicals.
4. Cynaco is proud of its history as an innovative producer of cyanide. Matt Redmond’s account of Cynaco’s beginnings includes their creative approach to solving a major transportation barrier that opened the door to their growth. Their story is told at the page of HISTORY.
5. Cynaco shares Matt Redmond’s commitment to preserving the environment and being responsible with the usage and transportation of sensitive chemicals. Cynaco shares their Environment, Safety, Health, and Quality Policy Statement at the page of ENVIRONMENTAL. See why Cynaco has become an industry-wide leader in safety standards.