Mary Larsen - TestsForge Expert Profile
The companies who have employed Mary Larsen as part of their software development team include Tely Labs Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., ShoreTel Inc., and Infosys Technologies Ltd. While employed at these businesses, Mary Larsen performed tasks related to both computer software development and Information Technologies. Job titles at previous places of employment include Software Developer, QA Engineer, Senior Software Engineer, Project Lead, and Software Engineer. Mary Larsen's education was completed at Karnatak University, and the skills that he learned there help him in his current position at TestsForge, Inc working in software development. Mary Larsen is working on the following certification exams now: 1Y0-A19 Citrix XenDesktop 5 Administration, 3100 Avaya Aura Communication Manager Administration, 1D0-437 CIW Perl Specialist, HP0-K02 Implementing HP BladeSystem, HP3-C02 HP Color LaserJet CP6015 and CM6040 MFP Service Qualification, 3102 Avaya Aura Session Manager and System Manager Implementation and Maintenance, 650-472 Introduction to 802.1X Operations for Cisco Security Professionals (S802dot1X), 642-655 Wide Area Application Services for Field Engineers, 640-811 ICND, 650-148 Cisco IronPort Sales Specialist (ISSE), 640-801 CCNA, 642-995 Unified Computing Troubleshoot, HP2-K19 Selling HP Business Class Storage Solutions and HP0-M58 HP Software Testing Foundation 11. Mary Larsen also creates the website of epidemicfun. Mary Larsen would like to welcome visitors to his epidemicfun.com website. Epidemicfun presents a wide range of interesting, offbeat stories and features that you’re not likely to find anywhere else. Be sure to check out the articles section along with blog posts and features that are categorized into all things cool, crazy, funny, and interesting. Don’t forget to check out our facebook and twitter links so that you can keep up with our updated content and pass it along to friends.
1. Imagine a vending machine or atm machine that actually has a live person inside that delivers the product you’re paying for. In this bizarre post at the webpage of lifes-too-short-for-the-wrong-job-cool-and-creative-ads, Mary Larsen explains this and actually shows real pictures of human-operated vending machines.
2. Looking for some interesting alternative shoe designs? You won’t believe the strange varieties of shoes that Mary Larsen has managed to dig up. Check out his photo collection of weirdly designed shoes at the webpage of strange-footwear-designs/.
3. This Croatian island of Vis, in the Adriatic Sea, was once a strategic military outpost for the UK and other nations who happened to assume control. Check out the rest of this little know island at Mary Larsen’s abandoned-military-installations-on-vis-island webpage. Military history buffs will appreciate this abandoned military installation.
4. The Snowman has been an iconic symbol of winter for generations. At the webpage of the-largest-smallest-funny-and-most-beautiful-snowman, Mary Larsen illustrates how creative some folks can be when it comes to designing, constructing, and decorating the snowman. Check out his link to see the biggest, funniest, and smallest snowman designs.
5. Of all of the lists to be on, nobody would want to land on the most miserable cities list. But, this is exactly what you’ll find on Mary Larsen’s top-20-americas-most-miserable-cities-2010 page. Visit the link to see if you’re city has the unfortunate distinction of being one of America’s most miserable.
6. In one of the most amazing and perplexing stories you’ll ever see, Mary Larsen reports on a 97-year old woman who cheated death by clinging to an air conditioning unit outside of her apartment. You’ve got to see the story at the webpage of 97-year-old-woman-nearly-falls-to-her-death-video to believe it.