Mary Dunn - TestsForge Expert Profile
Java, Pearl products, EAI, and J2EE are among the skills that Mary Dunn became familiar with during his education at both the International Institute of Information Technology and the Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI). His previous work experience has included working with such prestigious companies as Cisco Systems, BEA Systems, GXS, Apple, and Juniper Networks. At these companies, Mary Dunn worked as a Senior Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Technical Lead, and Technical Staff Member. Currently, Mary Dunn fulfills software development tasks for TestsForge, Inc. Mary Dunn is working on the following certification exams now: 646-171 SMBAM, 9E0-802 Solutions, HP2-E46 Selling HP Volume Services Portfolio, HP3-025 HP LaserJet 9000 series, 9A0-152 Adobe After Effects CS5 ACE, 646-102 WLANAM, 642-359 Implementing Cisco Storage Network Solutions, HP3-L07 Selling HP Storage P4000 Solutions, HP0-X01 HP Storage Essentials Enterprise Edition, E22-192 Captiva Installation, Configuration, and Management, HP2-N27 Functional Testing/QTP 11 ASE Upgrade, 642-035 Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing, JN0-100 Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos), 350-050 CCIE Wireless Written, HP0-760 NonStop Kernel Advanced (Level 2), E20-670 EMC Centera Specialist Exam for Platform Engineers, 220-302 CompTIA A+ OS Technologies and HP2-Z12 Servicing HP Networking Products. Mary Dunn also creates the website of zensamarketing. Zensa Marketing is a full-service marketing firm, based in Dallas, Texas, that provides a range of services for small business startups. Their website, zensamarketing was designed by Mary Dunn and purposes to showcase the services that Zensa Marketing has to offer. The Zensa marketing website includes a brief description of the company, helpful marketing related articles, a portfolio of their design work, and narratives that describe their range of services. Visit the site today and see how Zensa can help your start up with web design, print design, logos, and copywriting services to boost your business forward.
1. Mary Dunn describes the process for using Joomlapack and Kickstart to upload your local site to a GoDaddy hosting account. Bypass the frustration of customer service and visit the following the webpage for step-by-step directions: how-to-use-joomlapack-and-kickstart-to-upload-your-local-joomla-site-to-a-godaddy-server-hosting-account
2. If you have your own logo idea, Zensa Marketing can convert it into a beautiful digital image. Mary Dunn provides pricing details and technical parameters at the webpage of convert-your-hand-drawn-logo-to-digital-art-95.
3. At the webpage of the-importance-of-search-engine-friendliness, Mary Dunn explains how Zensa Marketing can design a website that gets noticed by the search engines. From text links to images to tags and site maps, websites designed by Zensa Marketing are carefully crafted to get you results.
4. Zensa Marketing specializes is creating content management systems for small business. Mary Dunn’s services/content-management-systems page discusses the ways that Zensa uses Joomla and WordPress to make content management a breeze.
5. Let your start up make a great first impression with a creative logo from Zensa Marketing. Mary Dunn’s services/logo-design page describes Zensa’s logo design process and explains how important this aspect of communication is for new businesses.
6. For beginning business owners who are trying to get noticed in the online search engines, trying to figure out how to maximize Google Adwords can be a difficult and often expensive proposition. Mary Dunn simplifies Google Adwords by explaining how to use this tool to get real search engine results. Log on to the webpage of google-adwords-how-to-for-beginners to learn more.
7. Zensa Marketing is offering website designs based on the WordPress platform. At the webpage of wordpress-web-site-design-from, Mary Dunn explains how this easy to use design program enables the technically challenged to master site management in no time. Visit the webpage to learn more about Zensa’s WordPress site design packages.