Marisol Garcia - TestsForge Expert Profile
Marisol Garcia's career includes more than 12 years of hands-on experience in the networking field after graduating from the SVH College of Engineering. Throughout his career he has worked as a Custom Support Engineer, Software Engineer, and Technical Lead at companies such as Cisco Systems, Qwest Software Services, and Gameloft. At the present, Marisol Garcia works for TestsForge, where his primary tasks focus on computer software development. In the past he has worked with installation and configuration concepts, and has lead software development teams focusing on JAVA and J2EE development. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: HP0-216 Enterprise Systems Management, E22-128 EMC Legato Certified Networker 7.x Administrator (LCNA), FC0-GR1 CompTIA Strata Green IT, HP0-J56 3PAR Solutions Advanced Service and Support, HP2-B91 HP Imaging and Printing Supplies - Sales, 650-127 Connected Grid (Engineer) Knowledge Verification (CGE), 642-072 Cisco Unity Design and Networking, E22-290 EMC Data Domain Deduplication, Backup and Recovery, 648-244 Designing and Implementing Cisco Unified Communications on Unified Computing Systems, HD0-300 HDI Help Desk Manager, 9A0-057 Adobe IIIustrator CS3 ACE, 1Y0-973 Citrix MetaFrame Password Manager 2.5: Administration and 650-042 Mobile Internet Technology for Field Engineers (MITFE). Marisol Garcia also creates the website of ninjacrunch. On this high-energy website for Ninja Crunch, Marisol Garcia features his talents as a webmaster with fun graphics, hip fonts, a smart use of color and an easy-to-read format and design. The ninjacrunch website attracts a global readership as a design and art inspiration blog showcasing the best of digital art, graphics and web design today. Through articles, collections and digital art, Ninja Crunch helps the design community by providing inspirations, tutorials, web resources and a lot more. Visitors to the site can also enjoy various design-related freebies, from wallpapers to logo ideas and unique Photoshop backgrounds. Useful tutorial range from vector and vexel art to chibi-style anime drawing, manga eyes and line art. Free fonts and brush sets round out the savvy design offerings for visitors to this site for budding and established designers.
1. User interface defines an excellent user experience. Marisol Garcia created a page at the-future-of-ui-highly-engaging-ux-one-could-ever-imagine to delve into the future of user interface. Here, visitors can learn about why it is more important than ever to explore new frontiers of web design and technology and what the future holds in terms of Gesture Recognition Interface, Brain-Machine Interfaces and Brain-Machine Interfaces.
2. Through a wide variety of unique artwork and intensive illustrations, Marisol Garcia has assembled more than 40 of the most beautiful anime girls on this page: 40-of-the-most-beautiful-anime-girls-artworks-and-illustrations. Talented artists from around the globe have their anime creations featured in this gallery that will astound even the biggest anime and manga fans. The vast array of artistic styles represents these female characters that were designed by talented mangakas or manga artists, anime artists and animators, poster or book cover artists and other digital or print artists, and even anime or manga fans across the globe.
3. Every online entrepreneur eventually struggles with improving cash flow. An incredible resource for doing that is found at Marisol Garcia’s link - three-key-areas-for-improving-cash-flow-for-online-entrepreneurs. Anyone who wants to make money online will appreciate the insightful insder information on inventory, customers and suppliers found here.
4. Some crucial pre-planning needs to take place before a designer, developer or webmaster actually gets down to the business of designing and coding a Windows 8 app. When visiting the page Marisol Garcia created to help those who want to know how to make an app for Windows 8 - how-to-make-apps-for-windows-8-preliminary-considerations, visitors quickly learn the main preliminary steps involved. From acquiring and renewing a development license to some of the developer support features that have been programmed into the Windows 8 operating system, it’s all here.
5. Complex skills, a good program and plenty of patience are needed to create the beautiful 3-dimensional female characters found on Marisol Garcia’s page that features “The Most Beautiful 3-D Girls” here: the-most-beautiful-3d-girls. These digital art still images are actually intricate CG artworks that creative artists have made using programs like 3D Studio Max, Maya, Bryce, Mental Ray, ZBrush and Photoshop among others. This virtual gallery of 3-D girls will inspire designers who visit the Ninja Crunch website to soon create their own.