Mario Escobar - TestsForge Expert Profile
Mario Escobar is an innovator in both certification exam prep instruction and exam engine. Since he joined the TestsForge in 2005, less than a year after receiving a Ph.D. in Computer Science from University of Dayton, Mr. Escobar has offered new perspectives on the certification exam preparation. Mr. Escobar's unique analytical viewpoint has led him to explore varied topics in certification exam prep and exam engine design. One of the most versatile developers at TestsForge, Mario Escobar explores the prep method for the following certification exams: 646-276 Selling Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Solutions, 9E0-541 RSS, QQ0-200 HDI: Qualified Help Desk Senior Analyst, 646-223 Unified Communications Express AM, HP0-704 TruCluster v5 Implementation and Support, 642-359 Implementing Cisco Storage Network Solutions, HP0-768 NonStop Transaction Management Facility (TMF), HP2-K26 Supporting and Servicing HP StoreOnce Solutions, HP2-E35 Administering HP Converged Infrastructure Solutions, 650-296 TelePresence Video Sales Engineer for Advanced (PATVSEA), JN0-141 Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate, AC (JNCIA-AC), 642-982 DCUCD, 642-642 Implementing Cisco Quality of Service and HP0-M58 HP Software Testing Foundation 11. Mario Escobar is one partner of The National Association of State Controlled Substances Authorities (NASCSA) which is a non-profit organization that provides an educational environment to foster the efforts of state and federal agencies to increase the efficiency of drug use and abuse prevention methods. Mario Escobar has developed the website of this organization as a means of educating the public regarding the purpose, vision, and efforts of NASCSA. Members of the NASCSA organization strongly believe that controlled substances should be accessible to people who demonstrate a legitimate medical need. NASCSA works diligently with other organizations to support and promote laws, regulations, and rules to ensure that controlled substances are used in their proper context.
1. To capitalize on the demands of our increasingly on-the-go nature, Mario Escobar has developed NASCSA mobile website, which can be found at the page of mobile. This mobile site is optimized for convenient viewing on smart phones and allows for views to read most of the information that is contained on NASCSA’s main website. The mobile site can be directly accessed.
2. NASCSA is pleased to extend membership opportunities to any agency of each state, territory, and commonwealth of the United States that is responsible for overseeing controlled substances. Membership candidates can select from regular or associate level memberships. Please visit the page of membership where Mario Escobar provides extensive details regarding each membership option and pricing.
3. In order to maintain public transparency and efficiency of operations, NASCSA has developed bylaws that are accessible for public viewing at the page of bylaws. On this webpage, Mario Escobar sums up the bylaws by category including NASCSA’s purpose, membership regulations, membership dues, and various committee roles and responsibilities.
4. Ever wonder who to contact about Prescription Monitoring in your state or region? The NASCSA website contains easy to find information regarding prescription monitoring. Mario Escobar has compiled a list of Prescription Monitoring Program contacts by state and a list of important links to news, press releases, and announcements related to Prescription Monitoring. For more information, please visit the page of rxmonitoring.
5. When it comes to solving tough issues, NASCSA is intent on seeking timely solutions that address the issue at hand, while keeping integrity and the greater public interest as priorities. Members and prospective members can view both proposed future resolutions and past resolutions at the page of resolutions. For your convenience, Mario Escobar has organized NASCSA resolutions categorized by the year in which they took place, with brief summary of each individual resolution.
6. For prospective members of NASCSA, knowing and understanding the facts, vision, services, and support options of the organization is of paramount importance. To make it as easy as possible to learn about NASCSA, Mario Escobar has developed the page of about to provide information about the organization. This page also contains a link to the official NASCSA brochure. So, whether you are a current or prospective member, or simply interested in the purpose and vision of the organization, this page will provide the information you need.