Lisette Ibarra - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
As a Software Developer, Lisette Ibarra is currently enjoying employment with TestsForge. Before arriving at his current employment, Lisette Ibarra worked for Cisco TelePresence Business Unit at Cisco Systems Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd, and Yahoo! At these organizations, Lisette Ibarra fulfilled multiple roles relating to the development of computer software, including Senior Software Engineer, Principal Software Development Engineer, and Senior Developer. While working in these positions, Lisette Ibarra expanded the knowledge of network architecture design and software design that he developed at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. Most recently, she works on a variety of certification exams, including: 1Y0-A01 Citrix Xen Server Enterprise Edition 4.0: Administration, 650-663 Cisco SP Video Sales for AM (CSPVS), HP0-J51 Installing HP StorageWorks Solutions, HP2-H19 HP Client Virtualization Solutions - Sales, 640-864 Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions, HP0-M20 HP Business Availability Center 6.5 Software, HP2-K09 Supporting MSL2024 and MSL4048 Tape Libraries, HP0-A03 HP-UX 11 to 11i v3 Differences, HT0-102 HTI+ Systems Infrastructure, 646-411 NMAM, JN0-101 Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos) and 3200 Avaya Modular Messaging with Avaya Message Store Implementation and Maintenance. Lisette Ibarra also creates the website of imperialcentre. There is a strong “home town” feeling when you visit the Imperial Centre for the Arts and Sciences, a sense of enthusiastic community involvement. Located in Rocky Mount, North Carolina, it contains a family-friendly science center with a children’s museum and a new addition to their live animal gallery. Meet Vader the Gator! There are also bigger than life, human body parts games for children, and the Cummins Planetarium; the first full-domed digital planetarium in North Carolina. Visit the Imperial’s Art Center, which includes the visual arts, the performing arts and art education. Lisette Ibarra encourages volunteers and educators to participate in making the Imperial Centre an avenue where artists can express their talents and students receive exposure to the earth sciences, human anatomy and astronomy.
1. About the webpage of performingarts.html: Lisette Ibarra helped with a page that presents the current activities of the performing arts theater for the Imperial Centre. Get tickets the coming comedy, “Fox on the Runway”, or to the 46th annual Christmas Chorus. Audition for a role on the stage or join a workshop.
2. About the webpage of history.html: The site the Imperial Centre for the Arts and Sciences occupies has a long history. Lisette Ibarra states that although many of the buildings were added on over the years, 90% of the original structure remains. Great care has been taken to preserve as many of the significant architectural and industrial features as possible.
3. About the webpage of pnclegacyexhibit.html: A new exhibit at the Imperial Centre that has recently been unveiled to the public adds the historical perspective of the Rocky Mount banking industry. Lisette Ibarra explains the purpose of the exhibit is to preserve the history of the local predecessors. The exhibit features audio and visual representation of the history of the banks and their influence on the region, historical artifacts and oral histories.
4. About the webpage of rental.html: With a capacity to seat up to two hundred people, the facilities for the Imperial Centre for the Arts and Sciences is ideal for business meetings, banquets, weddings and other special events. The exhibits and children’s museum can be kept open through special arrangement during your event to make it an enjoyable experience for everyone. Lisette Ibarra presents a table of space sizes and capacities offered, and answers frequently asked questions concerning rental space, as well as a table or rental space sizes and locations.
5. About the webpage of arts dot imperialcentre: The arts center at the Imperial was named after Maria Howard, an outstanding patron of the arts who moved from Antwerp, Belgium in 1946 and made Rocky Mount her home. Lisette Ibarra publishes her biography with her many contributions to art. Among her most famous, her blue-ribbon prize flower arrangements and strong involvement in all artistic activities.