Lisa Miranda - TestsForge Expert Profile
Lisa Miranda, the Director of SCP and SAS certification exam prep department, is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts - Amherst. Before joining TestsForge, She has worked in SAS corporate for 5 years as the instructor for the certification exam training. In TestsForge, she is working on the following certification exams now: HP3-X06 Servicing HP Workstation Products, 640-722 Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials, 642-262 Implementing Cisco Unity Connection, 642-991 Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric Solutions Design, 650-987 Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Sales Specialist (PSDCUCAM), 350-029 CCIE Service Provider written, HP0-J30 Designing and Implementing HP Storage StoreOnce Solutions, 1D0-570 CIW v5 Security Professional, 646-046 Advanced Routing and Switching for Account Managers, HP2-B88 HP Web Jetadmin Printer Fleet Management Technical, 1Y0-A06 Implementing Citrix Provisioning Server 5.0, 650-196 SMB Solutions for Engineers (SMBEN), 646-580 Advanced Security for Account Managers and 1Y0-A23 XenApp 5 for Windows Server 2003: Administration. Lisa Miranda created the website of bredl. This website is the homepage for the Blue Ridge Environmental Defense League (BREDL). It was maintained by Lisa Miranda because she has an interest in environmental defense and wanted more people to get involved in this wonderful organization. The website features an abundance of resources ranging from news and campaigns to training and data. People who are serious about helping this cause can also donate money to the BREDL to help environmental causes in North Carolina.
1. This section of the website (fodr) is devoted to the Friends of the Deep River (FODR), which was formed as a BREDL chapter. Lisa Miranda provides some notes given by the treasurer of the FODR about their latest efforts and also provides information about concerns had by members of both FODR and BREDR; people are encouraged become a member and help. …I saw it for the first time it was totally inundated by the runoff from a heavy rain, but when I went by again nothing had changed …
2. The BREDR Nature Sanctuary is the discussion of this webpage (nature_sanctuary). Lisa Miranda created this page to preview the history of the Nature Sanctuary and upcoming goals they have. …BREDL Executive Director Janet Zeller has already petitioned the NC Division of Air Quality for an ozone monitor in Madison County …
3. Lisa Miranda introduces the “No Mega-Dumps” campaign on this webpage (no_mega-dumps). People can visit this page to sign the petition, No Mega-Dumps links and resources, and news, updates, and legislation regarding this campaign and the efforts to change North Carolina’s environmental policies.
4. On this webpage (about), Lisa Miranda gives an overview of BREDL. Featured on this page are the people who make up BREDL, the mission and goals of the organization, an excerpt on environmental democracy, and the BREDL Creed, which was adopted in 1984.
5. Lisa Miranda introduces the “Stop Incineration” campaign on this webpage (stopincineration). The page features articles about proposals made by BREDL in 2011, a technical report on poultry waste gasification, and other updates that were made to this campaign.
6. Lisa Miranda organizes information about asphalt plants on this page of the website (asphalt_plants). The page discusses asphalt plants and their role in damaging and polluting the air and environment.
7. This page (southatlanticgalvanizing) was written by Lisa Miranda to bring attention to South Atlantic Galvanizing, a company that has no pollution controls and is excreting vary harmful chemical and substances into the environment. This page provides news and information about what has been done to prevent this company from continuing their harmful operations.
8. Lisa Miranda uses this webpage (gasification) to organize news articles and information about gasification. Reports dating back to 2002 are provided. …Green-e is the nation's leading independent certification and verification program for renewable energy products …