Lisa Mcmahan - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
To obtain the knowledge necessary to work as part of TestsForge's software development department, Lisa Mcmahan pursued an education at both Texas A&M University and the West Bengal University of Technology. Earning these degrees allowed Lisa Mcmahan to pursue work experiences at Cisco Systems, Pine Labs, and Cognizant Technology Solutions. While at these places of employment, Lisa Mcmahan worked in the positions of Software Engineer, Software Engineer Intern, Programmer Analyst, and Senior Developer. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: 9A0-156 Adobe LiveCycle ES2 Form Developer ACE, 3300 Avaya Aura® Contact Center Administration, 642-813 Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks, E20-670 EMC Centera Specialist Exam for Platform Engineers, 642-415 Unified Communications Architecture and Design, 642-427 Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications, JN0-360 Service Provider Routing and Switching, Specialist (JNCIS-SP), 650-754 Advanced IP NGN Architecture System Engineer (PANGNSE), HP0-517 HP Integrity Server Multi-OS Installation and Deployment, 200-120 CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate, 642-732 Conducting Cisco Unified Wireless Site Survey, E20-547 VNX Solutions Specialist Exam for Storage Administrators and 156-315.75 Check Point Certified Security Expert. Lisa Mcmahan also creates the website of watertowertheatre.org. The Addison Theatre is an architecturally unique facility that features the famous Water Tower Theatre. Dedicated to the performing arts, the Water Tower offers a unique environment for original interpretations of plays and musicals by resident artists, and showcases their finest performances. The award winning theater space can be reconfigured to accompany each new production. Lisa Mcmahan worked with the group, which has recently assembled the cast and creative team for “The American Trailer Park Christmas Musical”, opening December fifth and running through January 4, 2015. The Water Tower Theatre is supported by the town of Addison, Texas, TACA, Texas Commission on the Arts, the Shubert Foundation and the National Endowment of the Arts.
1. About the webpage of women.aspx: Connect with an exciting and diverse group of women dedicated to the arts at a page designed by Lisa Mcmahan for the Water Tower Theatre. Wow! Women have contributed thousands of dollars to the theater in direct and indirect financial support. Members attend the theater’s performances and parties, are granted exclusive backstage tours and have parties at members’ homes.
2. About the webpage of corporate.aspx: Lisa Mcmahan encourages you to support the Water Tower Theater with your sponsorship and entertainment activities. Plan your visit, or if you’re a performing artist, sign up for auditions to join the cast. Check out the news, blogs and videos and sign your name to the e-mail list.
3. About the webpage of news.aspx: The American Trailer Park Christmas Musical is the big social event coming up with the Water Tower Theatre news. Lisa Mcmahan gives you a review of the cast and reveals a synopsis of the plot, along with information on purchasing tickets. Other news includes the new board members and officers for the year, and a review of the cast and creative team for the musical, “Bonnie and Clyde”.
4. About the webpage of education.aspx: Cultivating a taste for the performing arts begins young. Lisa Mcmahan offers a variety of offers aimed at middle to high school aged students through the Water Tower Theatre educational and outreach programs. There are student matinees, after-school drama programs, internships and more for the young, growing artist with a love for theatrical performances.
5. About the webpage of visit.aspx: Enrich your next visit to Dallas with an unforgettable live performance at the Water Tower Theatre. Lisa Mcmahan gives you directions to the theater, located at the Addison Theatre Center, as well as where to park. Learn about the late seating policy, handicap accessibility and where you can eat.
6. About the webpage of outofloop.aspx: If the stage is your interest, applications are being accepted now for the 2015 “Out of the Loop” Festival. Lisa Mcmahan creates a page that tells the festival history and how it was the brain child of Water Tower Theatre for producing new and challenging work with a contemporary edge. It is also an opportunity for other performing arts companies to present the work from their regions.
7. About the webpage of support.aspx: You can support the Water Tower Theatre by attending a community cast party. Lisa Mcmahan tells you how to join this newest fund-raising event that sponsors live performances, gives you the opportunity to learn more about the local businesses and restaurants, and make a few new friends.
8. About the webpage of council.aspx: Lisa Mcmahan introduces you to the corporate council that works with the Water Tower board of directors. The page includes the many sponsors and member benefits for joining the Corporate Council Committee. You can support the theater by making a donation, volunteering or thinking of innovative ways to give back to the community of artists.