Kyle Dombrowski - TestsForge (TForge & TF) Expert Profile
Kyle Dombrowski came to TestsForge's software development team with over 20 years of computer software experience. In his previous employment, he performed tasks relating to embedded controls systems, Java Technologies, HTML, CSS, and .NET technologies in the following positions: Software Test Automation Associate, Software Developer, and Windows Application Developer. Kyle Dombrowski's education was completed first at The University of British Columbia. Additional educational experience was obtained through the completion of a degree program at the University of Michigan. Most recently, he works on a variety of certification exams, including: 9A0-701 ColdFusion MX Developer, HP2-E26 Selling HP Enterprise Solutions, 640-792 Supporting Cisco Telepresence System Devices, 6102 Avaya Virtual Services Platform 9000 Implementation, HP0-780 NonStop Structured Query Language (SQL), HP0-703 Tru64 UNIX V5 Network Administration, MOFF.EN Microsoft ® Operations Framework Foundation, HP2-B87 HP Imaging and Printing Technical Fundamentals, HP0-M40 HP Network Automation 9.x Software, HP0-090 HP-UX Virtual Server Environment, HP3-C17 HP ScanJet N6350 Service and Support and HP0-Y44 Implementing and Troubleshooting HP Wireless Networks. Kyle Dombrowski also creates the website of shotcarr. Shotcarr is the online home base of Shotwell & Carr, LLC, consulting specialists to the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industries. Since 1974, they have been providing assistance to Pharmaceutical and Medical Device companies, helping them to become more efficient in their application for marketing approvals and clearances from the FDA. Shotwell & Carr also helps these companies install and manage quality manufacturing systems that are compliant with FDA , ISO, and European regulations. Kyle Dombrowski has designed their website to provide information about this organization including their services, professional staff, publications, and full contact information. Visit the site today and see why companies continually turn to Shotwell & Carr for strategic and operational assistance.
1. About the webpage of regulatoryservices/euauthorizedrepresentative.html: Shotwell & Carr is a European Authorized Representative to U.S. manufacturers of medical devices. Kyle Dombrowski has designed a Regulatory Services-European Authorized Representative to U.S. Manufacturers webpage that explains how Shotwell & Carr serves manufacturers to ensure compliance with specific directives prior to releasing products on the market.
2. About the webpage of medicaldeviceservices.html: The regulatory services offered by Shotwell & Carr provide coverage for U.S., Canadian, European, and other international requirements when assisting Medical Device and In-Vitro Diagnostic Device companies in adhering to specific regulations. For contact information and additional specifics regarding these services, please visit Kyle Dombrowski’s Medical Device Services page.
3. About the webpage of euauthorizedrepresentative.html: Shotwell & Carr has expertise in European regulatory affairs through the management services provided by their UK office. At the European Authorized Representatives webpage, Kyle Dombrowski describes the services that Shotwell & Carr provide to manufacturers to meet their current and future needs.
4. About the webpage of professionalstaff.html: The staff members of Shotwell & Carr, LLC are proud to serve in their roles with a wealth of background experience, education, and professionalism. Kyle Dombrowski has created a special professional staff page that introduces key team members, including a description of their experience and expertise that qualifies them for their unique roles.
5. About the webpage of publications.html: Shotwell & Carr is pleased to offer what is considered to be an industry standard information source. The Complete Handbook of Approved New Animal Drug Applications in the U.S. is now available on CD in PDF format. Please visit Kyle Dombrowski’s publications page to learn more about this guide that contains all FDA approved Veterinary drugs, NADA numbers, CFR citations, and more.